Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Another New Guy Begging For Help!

Good morning forums! At least those in Canada or EST! First time poster, long time lurker. Finally decided to subscribe and make some posts! But the first one is me begging for help! I've tried a bunch of stuff and nothing seems to be working! Followed all the guides i can step by step and nothing! For ease of reading and finding information, I'll put a lot of this stuff into bullet points. Starting with my equipment setup.

Equipment and Versions:
    Raspberry Pi 3 running RetroPie/EmulationStation Ver. 4.2

Program:
    Kodi Ver. 17.0

PVR Client:
    Stalker Client Ver. 2.3.6

Server and Donation Info:
    NFPS
    Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Donation Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx
    MAC Address: 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx (I have tried switching from "78" to "79" and back with no luck. MAC Address is currently set to "78")
    Serial Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Device ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Issues:
    "Stalker Client Authentication Failed, Retrying"
    "PVR Manager starting up, 0%"

I had my IPTV running (albeit poorly) when using credentials issued to me from another provider till I stumbled upon the ones recommended here. I figured there was more of a support network I could rely on! At this point I'm not really even concerned about having the guide work (it would be nice though!) but just getting my service up and running is the main one for me.

Everything I'm running is a fresh install, but am currently having issues resetting my IPTV via the donation checker.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Cheers!

cheap tv guy
    what are you using for server address?, NFPS changed last week, did you try clearing data in the guide?

Junoir Member
    I'm using the address found in this guide.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...et-up-tutorial

Changed to reflect the number I was assigned as of my last donation checker reset.

I have cleared the guide data, and nothing.

You need to use the 78 MAC. You need to use the new URL. You need to do an IPTV Reset before enabling the PVR with the new URL.

Code:
    http://p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Junoir Member
    I will make sure to run through all of those. Starting with the IPTV Reset, but currently the website is not responding for me. Loads for a bit then error message "Sorry we can't process this request right now" pops up. I'll give it a bit and see if it works then try everything on a fresh install.

Junoir Member
    So I was able to do an IPTV Reset from the donation checker. Then went through for the first time setting everything up step by step with the new portal address. Still getting an "Authorization Failed. Retrying" message, and the "PVR manager is starting up, 0%" popup. So really nothing at all has changed. Am I missing something? Maybe my IP address?

Junoir Member
    Quick update! I added the [http://] prefix to the server address and did a reset. Then BAM! Everything loaded up! Now the next challenge is to figure out how to load the guide without losing my channels!

TV Addicted
    A couple of things.

To confirm you are indeed connecting correctly, PVR Stalker is a tough program to set up right out of the gate. I'd try something a little easier, like Playlist loader (for M3U lists) Couch Potato's excellent plug in or xTreme IPTV codes. I believe none of these require a MAC address to be set. I will not use K17 until all the bugs are worked out, so I can't really comment about if the PVR plug ins actually work.

As well, initially, do not go through a VPN. The service locks to your static IP address. So resetting on one IP and then trying the service on another might not get the results you intend. When I travel, I do an IPTV reset once I am at the destination. Then fire up Kodi.

If you are using Rogers in CAN, it does work really well. I know this whole process is frustrating, but when you get there it does work quite well. I use Playlist Loader and an external EPG for my set up. Plus I use a similar set up on my iPhone.

TV Addicted
    excellent, notes crossed paths!

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the info! Because I'm running this off a Raspberry Pi, I'm not able to/familiar enough with coding to go in and do back end tweaks, so thats why I'm trying to go through a lot of the front end settings and such. And being in a profession that requires me to travel a lot, learning now (from your comment) that I have to do an IPTV Reset is good knowledge! But I assumed that going the MAC address route was a more "solid" route to not have service interruptions. But if I go the playlist route, will that supply all the channels and a guide? Or will it only supply the channels associated from that playlist? And if so, is there a list somewhere that says which list is which?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast