Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

T1 vs AVOV TV ONLINE S

Hey guys, I have been looking into IPTV more than before and am thinking of making the switch. I would like to have a box that also has access to Netflix and Kodi or other apps for VOD. Would prefer it somewhat simple for my GF, ideally boot then choose from 3/4 options what to watch (Netflix, IPTV, VOD,YouTube). From looking online I see lots of people like the T1 as well as the avov boxes, I would be looking at the S as it appears to have stalker ware which works with more resellers. Any recommendations or thoughts? Hard to find a decent source of opinions/thoughts between these two. Or if I should be looking for something else.

Cheers

Morinr

While I do not own any AVOV, I can definitely say that my T1 is an extremely good product. Its performance is outstanding as far as the video. It has Kodi 16.1 and that works well. I have used it a number of times. The DOL program also works flawlessly. Its EPG is second to none. Now, all that being said, the Dreamlink people are in the process of releasing a new model - the T1 Plus. It is even better than the T1. It will have the whole android marketplace open to it. That will let you load the official Hulu and Netflix and such.

If I were you, I would give this a month or so to settle out. The new model will come out and people will review it. That should give you some really good idea where it ends up meeting expectations. Then you will have the answer as to what unit to buy.

Full disclaimer - I own a number of Dreamlink products and am very well pleased with all of them. I pre-ordered a T1 Plus. I have that much trust that these people are good to their word.

Go to Dreamlink T1, I have both avov TVOnline 4 and T1.
    Dreamlink is far better that avov. Avov has buggy software compare to dreamlink

Junoir Member
    Ya guess it might be best to wait for the T1+ to come out. Have to wait for them to go on sale in Canada.... hopefully soon so I can buy one of these magic boxes.
    Any recommendations or places that sell boxes that are reputable in Canada?

tester
    dreamlink T1 is not far better avov products

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by morinr View Post
    Hey guys, I have been looking into IPTV more than before and am thinking of making the switch. I would like to have a box that also has access to Netflix and Kodi or other apps for VOD. Would prefer it somewhat simple for my GF, ideally boot then choose from 3/4 options what to watch (Netflix, IPTV, VOD,YouTube). From looking online I see lots of people like the T1 as well as the avov boxes, I would be looking at the S as it appears to have stalker ware which works with more resellers. Any recommendations or thoughts? Hard to find a decent source of opinions/thoughts between these two. Or if I should be looking for something else.

Cheers

Morinr
    If I were you I would wait until the next generation of these devices are released which should be sometime this month hopefully, that way you can no the pros and cons of each, they are already better than the ones your currently speaking of now. But one thing I have noticed with the dreamlink T1 plus is the fact that they say the device will be running android version 4.4 which is kitkat and is not compatble with the latest version of Kodi, just a little heads up as other app might start doing this as well.

TV Addicted
    If kodi is your priority then neither t1 plus or avov S because latest kodi will not work. Tvonline N would be the best choice as it will offer nova Middleware and tvonline app ( stalker Middleware) and kodi 17.1

TV Addicted
    I prefer my tv online 4 over my dreamlink. I have both..

TV Addicted
    I am testing T1 Plus and Buzz TV box from last two days and based on my testing i will recommend you to go with Buzz Tv Box. You can have kodi 17.1 on BTB but not on T1 plus.
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

Junoir Member
    Dreamlink T1 is much better than Avov TVonline4, I have both too. Avov has less app to use than T1.
    My avov constant reboot since day 1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast