Nascar Pool Diecast Winner

Question Going from Potato tv back to Stalker

I've got my Potato tv working , guide vod both ok. My wife likes the numbering system better on stalker as she's familiar with them, I changed back by disabling the IPTV Simple Client, clear the data and guide info from the PVR TV settings then enable Stalker. Turn off KODI and turn back on and it works like it used to.
    If I try to go back to Couch TV doing the same process, disabling StalkerClient, clear the data and guide info from the PVR TV settings then enable IPTV Simple Client. Turn off KODI and turn back on the guide seems to load but it says login error Mac. Should we be able to switch back and forth without doing the Reset Mac address?

In my experience you'll always have to do the reset.

Dev ID1

Stalker Client sends a DEV ID1 string to the server, which is saved in the server.
    IPTV Reset clears this number in the server.
    If you log in using a different method or device, the numbers wont match and you get device ID mismatch error.
    FYI - you can only do an IPTV Reset twice in a 24hr period.
    /kens

Chief Officer
    I use both on android with 16.1 with pvr stalker and 17 couch tv /simple client on pc i switch with no reset one at a time

Banned
    I used the playlist without setting up a mac address and I don't have to do the iptv reset when switching from different platforms on one device, or switching from one device to another device using potato tv. I am not sure about switching to and from stalker client.