Junoir Member

Iptv66 not working for 2 days

I use kodi and I use Andy and they were both working 3 days ago until I tried to setup a a playlist but I did it wrong and went back to kodi and andy, on andy my stb will run but the yellow line never come to load the channels, with kodi I keep getting authentication failed I did 3 resets changed my Mac address and changed it back but nothing is working can anybody tell me why and how to fix it

You changed the URL to the new one in both cases?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...rades-New-URLs
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

TV Addicted
    Just to give my 2 cents....
    I have read a lot about the services not working. I have been here since the beginning and have read what seems like hundreds of posts complaining about the service. It might be worthwhile to note that they all have one thing in common.. Those having trouble all use some type of emulation. Kodi, smart TV, just to name a couple. So here is a suggestion....
    Get a box for crying out loud. I have a mag 254 and have had no trouble since the beginning except of course when things are being worked on. If the thing don't work, I get on here and see whats up. Every time I have had trouble there were reports of things being done to the system in which case I find something else to do for a few hours. (Once it seems that a day was lost... woo pee...) However it always came back and I never did anything. Now for giggles I did try an emulator. Just to see if I could do it. Way too much hassle. I am positive that if everyone ran a box that 90% of the complaints about service not working would vanish. Just calling them as I see them. He** I only have 6 meg a sec dsl service and can watch, roam the internet on the computer and yak on my magic jack at the same time. But I use a box not an emulator.. Just something to think about my friends not putting anyone down. Only sharing my observations. I wish all a great day!

Junoir Member
    Yes and they were both working until I yried to setup the playlist I had this serv for 4 months but this is the first time every thing I tried did not fix a problem

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    Just to give my 2 cents....
    I have read a lot about the services not working. I have been here since the beginning and have read what seems like hundreds of posts complaining about the service. It might be worthwhile to note that they all have one thing in common.. Those having trouble all use some type of emulation. Kodi, smart TV, just to name a couple. So here is a suggestion....
    Get a box for crying out loud. I have a mag 254 and have had no trouble since the beginning except of course when things are being worked on. If the thing don't work, I get on here and see whats up. Every time I have had trouble there were reports of things being done to the system in which case I find something else to do for a few hours. (Once it seems that a day was lost... woo pee...) However it always came back and I never did anything. Now for giggles I did try an emulator. Just to see if I could do it. Way too much hassle. I am positive that if everyone ran a box that 90% of the complaints about service not working would vanish. Just calling them as I see them. He** I only have 6 meg a sec dsl service and can watch, roam the internet on the computer and yak on my magic jack at the same time. But I use a box not an emulator.. Just something to think about my friends not putting anyone down. Only sharing my observations. I wish all a great day!
    Oh boy don't say that people will come out of the wood work now saying your lying... It's funny that as soon as people have an issue its always the service and can never be anything else! Some members seem to be under the impression that this is like a cable TV provider and they should have zero issues ever/downtime and if there is one they want a number to call and complain 😂... What they seem to fail and realize is that one month of cable TV is more expensive than what this cost a year.. This sevice has gotten better and better sense it started! Every iptv providers have issues now and then as it's over the Internet but some have a hard time wrapping there head around it I guess. If you cannot live with the issues that come up then go back and pay 100+ a month. Secondly always have a backup source if there is an actual server issue if you cannot live without TV...
    Thank you for bringing this up Digitaldan I totally agree with you!! For some it's just easier complaining and blaming the server instead of reading up on how to correct the issue! Then you have the resellers that are mad they have to switch things around for there customers.., that's the business you choose to get into and if you promise the world to them that your own fault!
    Last edited by pod77; 04-01-2017 at 04:44 AM.