Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HJGYUIO View Post
    What portal url are you using in IPTV Stalker? Did you add your MAC donation info?? It should start with:

Code:
    00:1A:78
    Once you enter all your settings, go into SYSTEM....then SETTINGS ....then TV....reset the PVR and EPG database. Exit and restart Kodi.

After restarting it may ask you to turn on IPTV Stalker. Go into settings and enable IPTV.

Just FYI, before switching to PVR Simple Client, IPTV Stalker was giving me problems with the TV guide loading too.
    Thanks for your help HJGYUIO.

Im actually not having any issues with IPTV Stalker, all settings are correct fort portal IKS66 with correct mac setting and route/donation. I am able to load channels in stalker no problem. Channels also load when i go into TV in Kodi and i see what program is playing, its only when i select Guide in TV that i dont see the EPG. If i do select a channel and then do the fuide within the show i am watching, then i can see the EPG for other channels.

Im not sure if that all makes sense, but i hope it does lol

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by OverrRyde View Post
    Thanks for your help HJGYUIO.

Im actually not having any issues with IPTV Stalker, all settings are correct fort portal IKS66 with correct mac setting and route/donation. I am able to load channels in stalker no problem. Channels also load when i go into TV in Kodi and i see what program is playing, its only when i select Guide in TV that i dont see the EPG. If i do select a channel and then do the fuide within the show i am watching, then i can see the EPG for other channels.

Im not sure if that all makes sense, but i hope it does lol

Thanks!
    Ok...just checking but when I was using IPTV Stalker....the TV guide was not working for me either. Or if it did work, it was for half a day then disappeared. Very unstable.

Has anyone figured this out yet ? I'm not too sure where to start.

Junoir Member
    I assume EPG is down again? I tried all the links provided on first page and all are blank.... (with the exception of the first link, I get a 404 Error)... Is this a known issue? Or maybe it's down during certain hours for updating?

Nothing on EPG here either. Anyone know if it's down?

I think they are working on the EPG list because there have been channels added. There are now 910 channels in total so I can only assume that the EPG list needs to be updated.

Junoir Member
    I have been trying to use hxxp://**********/NFPSFD.xml EPG, but for some reason it does not load.
    Any tips?
    I have been trying it with IPTV Simple Client, it does load the channels but not the EPG, i have also tried clearing the cache an restartin Kodi-
    Thanks in advance

it seems to working fine on this end.

Im only getting 1 channel loaded with a 404 error. Info on first page still good? Im using stalker o.8.3
    I.have a :79 mac with 11. server and see it says portal. is the one to use. Im going nuts for figuring this out.
    Stalker Client is awesome but the 5 hours ahead thing is killing me. Been trying to integrate all day

Junoir Member
    Does anybody have an updated epg guide for pvr simple client or ivue gudie or renegades for the latest IPTV stalker line up?

From top to bottom......India to Greece and everything in between so we dont have to sit there and manually choose streams or get these half guides?

Also to include all the logos?

Dont have full guides.

Im looking for a working epg for ALL category within iptv stalker.

I have spent days and Im about to break my kodi box.

Please assist.

Thanks

Im using:

plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21 - NFPS.zip

Im getting all the channels through iptv stalker but guides are not full.
    Last edited by azeoeko; 10-25-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast