Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Make sure you go into IPTV Stalker and do an initial load of the channels there by selecting NFPS, then All. This sets the cache which the program calls the links from.

Still not much luck as restarting the m3u via the config options. I am only getting a very small numbers of the channels to load. After viewing the streams for a few minutes via the the Amazon Fire TV, the few PVR streams that seem to work drops. Any other suggestions?

Hello,

I am using Kodi on Windows 8.1.

I have followed all the instructions in first post of this thread. I am getting all the channels (160+) and they are working great (most of them). But I am not getting any data in EPG. When I click on EPG, it reads "No EPG entries".

I have tried resetting the EPG database and also restarted Kodi to no avail. Anyone has any ideas what could be the reason?

Thanks.

Did you follow the instructions to set the epg? also which version of kodi are using? what addon? more info, easier to help.

Fire From Within

Follow up question aftter Juliushell, which epg link are you using?

Junoir Member
    is there some one give me new iptv Url portal for hd channel because my url portal channel havent good quality
    my box model is mag 254
    thank you so much

Fire From Within

The url for testing NFPS is 1.iptvprivateserver.tv (portal.iptvprivateserver.tv in IPTV Stalker) and there is no special one for HD. This thread supports integration of different add-ons to get an EPG guide on Kodi, so you may be in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliushell View Post
    Did you follow the instructions to set the epg? also which version of kodi are using? what addon? more info, easier to help.
    Yes I followed the instructions in the first post of this thread by Dara. Kodi version is 14.2. For EPG link I am using http://ip.gd.org/NFPSE.

My PVR addon is "PVR IPTV Simple Client". The IPTV Stalker client version I am using is 1.0.18.

When I disable and enable the PVR client, I see the message for a while that reads "Importing EPG from clients". In my live TV section, if I click on channels, I see all the channels. But when I click on EPG, it is blank and reads "No EPG entries."

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cmndodhruv View Post
    Yes I followed the instructions in the first post of this thread by Dara. Kodi version is 14.2. For EPG link I am using http://ip.gd.org/NFPSE.

My PVR addon is "PVR IPTV Simple Client". The IPTV Stalker client version I am using is 1.0.18.

When I disable and enable the PVR client, I see the message for a while that reads "Importing EPG from clients". In my live TV section, if I click on channels, I see all the channels. But when I click on EPG, it is blank and reads "No EPG entries."

Thanks.
    Ok I reached the thread located at http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...tv-EPG-Grabber and then changed my EPG link to http://ip.gd/NFPSF and now it is working

Thanks for your help!

Hello,

Will it be possible to block the adult channels from being displayed in the EPG and Channels list? I have set the parental lock in the IPTV Stalker plugin config and when I go to the channels through the plugin, then I am asked for the password. But if I just go through the EPG or live tv section, I can get into adult channels without any password.

Thanks
    Last edited by cmndodhruv; 05-29-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by cmndodhruv View Post
    Hello,

Will it be possible to block the adult channels from being displayed in the EPG and Channels list? I have set the parental lock in the IPTV Stalker plugin config and when I go to the channels through the plugin, then I am asked for the password. But if I just go through the EPG or live tv section, I can get into adult channels without any password.

Thanks
    Use the Channel manager to hide or remove. I'm not sure if the changes are permanent though. Use the context menu when highlighting the channel. If you are worried about adult channels being accessed, you may want to consider creating profiles also.

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast