Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted
    I'm confused with this line (Start the M3U Server: Go to config-> M3U Server -> START (PRESS ONLY ONE TIME). I loaded the iptv stalker 1.0.11 but whenever i press on the configure option all i see is parental and portal options. The portal options are already preconfigured with the proper url. How do i start the m3u server? regards

Quote Originally Posted by leafs99 View Post
    I'm confused with this line (Start the M3U Server: Go to config-> M3U Server -> START (PRESS ONLY ONE TIME). I loaded the iptv stalker 1.0.11 but whenever i press on the configure option all i see is parental and portal options. The portal options are already preconfigured with the proper url. How do i start the m3u server? regards
    Then, you probably don't have the latest version. Verify if you have 1.0.11. It happened to me. I had 1.0.3 and even if I uninstalled it and installed 1.0.11, it still showed 1.0.3. I had to manually install it.

If we don't need the iVue TV Guide plugin anymore, the line "You will also link to provided data from TecBox, who is also feeding the iVue TV Guide." should be removed from Post #1 to avoid confusion.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by PVRUser View Post
    If we don't need the iVue TV Guide plugin anymore, the line "You will also link to provided data from TecBox, who is also feeding the iVue TV Guide." should be removed from Post #1 to avoid confusion.
    I don't see any need for it, as I no longer refer to instructions for their TV Guide. I'm acknowledging their work on it, without that guide, there probably wouldn't be a data file to work with.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by leafs99 View Post
    If you are actually on 1.0.11, on the settings page, you tab over beyond Parental.

If you don't mind me asking what is the advantage of this method rather than the method of using the iVue TV Guide epg program.

Appreciate all the work you guys are doing.

it uses Kodis built in EPG system, so follows Kodis skinning interface.. and loads much faster. and grabs metadata for the shows. (images, episode info, etc, you can also map channel up/down buttons to channel surf.)

Brilliant thanks, will give it a go.

unbanned christmas
    The question is , will all this work after NFPS implements the authentication of serial and Mac for each device.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by coop75 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking what is the advantage of this method rather than the method of using the iVue TV Guide epg program.

Appreciate all the work you guys are doing.
    I think its going to be a preference thing. For example, the PVR in Kodi (Simple or Stalker) will provide a way to record shows if allowed by the server, and is closer to a set-box experience, such as direct access by channel number. PVRs still require a data feed for EPG data. In the future, everyone hopes that NFPS/Rocket will provide that.

Using the iVue TV Guide is more like a browser, but will need intermediary add-ons, like IPTV Stalker, to work. Its probably a little easier to use, but maybe less flexible.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast