Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    At this time no. the pvr plugins would require an update for that..
    It is possibly in future plans for pvr.stalker.
    Unsure about IPTV stalker as it uses a 3rd party plugin (iptv simple client) for the pvr, which hasn't been updated in almost a year, so i think its unlikely.

Thanks I have downloaded like 3 sets to get most all logos

Junoir Member
    Thank for all the info. Got everything working for the most part. But the epg is not showing any info on the guide. Using the bit.do ... I have reset the database several times and still nothing. Any help?

unbanned christmas
    At least stalker is still up and working with the free trial so enjoy it while it last which I hope it will.

Junoir Member
    I have several Azure Cloud subscriptions and am looking to integrate a common guide. I am totally up with the development. Just need to know what I could do! If DevOPs need any resources let me know!

Junoir Member

Change your EPG to update to 15mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromboxer View Post
    Thank for all the info. Got everything working for the most part. But the epg is not showing any info on the guide. Using the bit.do ... I have reset the database several times and still nothing. Any help?
    Change your update of the EPG to 15mins.. Let it sit for awhile and you should be good. Worked for me.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sky305 View Post
    Change your update of the EPG to 15mins.. Let it sit for awhile and you should be good. Worked for me.
    Thanks but still no go... The Tecbox epg works but not the bit.do

The other issue is i have to disable and the enable live tv after every reboot.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromboxer View Post
    Thanks but still no go... The Tecbox epg works but not the bit.do

The other issue is i have to disable and the enable live tv after every reboot.
    Reinstall KODI..

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    .62 was a post by MetalKettle, which caused versions .7 and above to not be erased. You need to force refresh his repo, or get rid of newer SuperRepo repositories that may have that.
    Will removing SuperRepo Repositories disable a bunch of addons included with this Repo as well? Will you need to install it later if you need to enable an addon that is found only on SuperRepo Repositories? Or once it is installed, all addons that come with it is permanently installed. May not be enabled but is installed and just be ready to be enabled once you need to?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by jazp View Post
    Will removing SuperRepo Repositories disable a bunch of addons included with this Repo as well? Will you need to install it later if you need to enable an addon that is found only on SuperRepo Repositories? Or once it is installed, all addons that come with it is permanently installed. May not be enabled but is installed and just be ready to be enabled once you need to?
    The addons won't be disabled; they just won't automatically update, if that repo is the only one supporting it. You may want to look at TR Total Installer, which can help you find add-ons you need. Some of the older SuperRepos, like Frodo All, did not get that version of the IPTV Stalker, and may support some of the more popular addons. You can also find out the authors of your more favorite addons and locate their repos. The IPTV Stalker was just a special case as MetalKettle was getting asked where this addon was, so he decided to put it on his repo, but he also made a few changes on it as people couldn't get it started (or just not patient on the initial load of channels). Before you remove the SuperRepo, you can find out which addons use it by going to the Add-on browser page, and "get Add-on", then finding the SuperRepo, and seeing what add-ons are enabled.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast