Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    You dont have to set one.. if you want to tho just make one up following this: 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX (only change the last three pairs to hex values 0-9 A-F)
    Thank you i got it working

@crazyxbmc. someone posted a pack of Logos here a while back.. You could tell iptv simple client to use those perhaps., may have to do a lot of file renaming though..

Im not going to bother with that.. Something coming soon that will make that redundant.
    Sorry, but can you elaborate a little what new is coming?

I was curious if using the bit.do site if I should use ""cache xmltv at local storage" in the EPG tab for the PVR simple client?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by kizer8 View Post
    I was curious if using the bit.do site if I should use ""cache xmltv at local storage" in the EPG tab for the PVR simple client?
    You should, because if there is no data at startup, Kodi may choke. Those pesky timing issues with the PVR and IPTV Stalker.

Junoir Member
    @crazyxbmc. someone posted a pack of Logos here a while back.. You could tell iptv simple client to use those perhaps., may have to do a lot of file renaming though..

Im not going to bother with that.. Something coming soon that will make that redundant.

I ripped these last week when setting up the iVue guide, so there may be a few new channels missing. Worth a shot.
    https://m.sendspace.com/file/az3b98

Just ignore the studios folder, that's different. The Stalker logos folder is a direct rip from the server
    Last edited by podgod; 05-11-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Yeah, that looks like a lot of work.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally blown away by all the awesome work being done here. I seriously just had to reschedule an important meeting because I got so caught up reading all this that I didn't realize the time and missed the meeting for today LOL. Huge kudos to everyone working their butts off here.

I just want to clarify.... I am going to be totally wiping my hard drive and reinstalling everything later today. I just wanted to make sure that the original post here has been edited and updated with new info and links so I can just follow those without having to go through the pages here and do the added steps that have been updated as work progressed... Is this correct? Once I get this all set up I look forward to jumping in and helping out as much as I can.

Also, this is off topic... Once I get this all set up on my system I want to be able to copy what I have over to my sister and mother's systems. Is there a backup/copy addon or something I can use for that? If so and someone can provide a link it would be greatly appreciated.

Fire From Within

@Shipwreck, the instructions are good, and I adjust them as necessary. As far as copying what you do, it depends on what your system is, as there is a user-accessable folder where your add-ons and userdata are, and you can just copy that over to a similar system that has kodi on it. Read this:
    Code:
    http://kodi.wiki/view/Backup

Basically on a PC it's at "C:\Users\<profile>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi" . Just have to copy that after you install Kodi.

OP here is accurate.. also get the latest version of iptv stalker from its thread's OP..

Google kodi backup, there are solutions on their wiki

Is there a way to set a program to record? I tried to hit record and it said PVR backend does not support timers.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast