Probation

Exclamation Avov TVonline+ Looking for update

Hello everyone,

I had purchased by Avov quite a while back and I have a hunch my box is currently out of date. I am currently on build 1.0.8

Has there been any new updates to the Avov TV Online+ since this build? How would i go about updating my box? There are currently no Download Update options built into the device itself.

Any help would really be appreciated. All the links i found online for updates were dead.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by strider View Post
    Hello everyone,

I had purchased by Avov quite a while back and I have a hunch my box is currently out of date. I am currently on build 1.0.8

Has there been any new updates to the Avov TV Online+ since this build? How would i go about updating my box? There are currently no Download Update options built into the device itself.

Any help would really be appreciated. All the links i found online for updates were dead.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Usually the updates come automatically. Have you unplugged the box and then plug it back to see if any updates occur? Sometimes the updates do get picked up unless you reboot the box.

build 1.0.8 is the last and the latest build .................try factory defaulting the box and if there are any package installer being sent to your box they will automatically install ...........But the 1.0.8 build is the very latest...probably the last one they will do.........................A package installer is different then the build....it fixes problems with apps or tv-online ......

Hi Floder2,
    Do you have any apps that will work on FW-1.0.8?
    Do you have any apps that will work with iptvprivateserver.tv on this box (TVOnline+)?

Please & Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fbifido View Post
    Hi Floder2,
    Do you have any apps that will work on FW-1.0.8?
    Do you have any apps that will work with iptvprivateserver.tv on this box (TVOnline+)?

Please & Thanks.
    There are no apps that can be added to that box...only ones you can use are in the "market" on the main screen of the box............iptvprivateserver.tv can be implemented ...just go where it says Live-Tv ..and set it up ...no app is necessary with live tv..has built in stalker