Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    What channels guys so others can test them...
    alot of them. choose any cinema channels

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by kodiphan View Post
    alot of them. choose any cinema channels
    I used it all day long yesterday watching movie channels and it didn't happen once. After 3 hrs of play it timed out for me on the same channel..

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    I used it all day long yesterday watching movie channels and it didn't happen once. After 3 hrs of play it timed out for me on the same channel..
    I appreciate the effort, but it's not helping me to hear you're not having the same issue as me. I still experience it, which is unreal. Gonna have to contact them myself, i just figured this forum is an extension of their brand.

TV Addicted
    kodiphan you go ahead an contact them yourself see where that gets you, for the remaing folks you can try rebooting your modem and cleariing caches, also if running on pc windows you can use CCleaner to clean up files somesay that may help. I think rebooting the modem is the best bet and don't be surprised if you need to do a IPTV reset after the modem reboot.
    yesterday there was a lot of channel dropping today NONE!

I contacted them; waiting for a response; but in the meantime, just switched over to the playlist option using PlaylistEditor and it happens much less frequently for me using this method of viewing, but unfortunately, i sacrificed the epg option i had with stalker pvr. Progress for now. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by kodiphan View Post
    I contacted them; waiting for a response; but in the meantime, just switched over to the playlist option using PlaylistEditor and it happens much less frequently for me using this method of viewing, but unfortunately, i sacrificed the epg option i had with stalker pvr. Progress for now. Yay.
    Since you've got the playlist now, why not try using it with Simple Client PVR and see how that works for you? At least you can still have the epg.

Junoir Member
    Was there ever a fix discovered for this? Running FireTV Kodi 16 with Stalker PVR and same issue. Random time outs and after it does no channel will load until you clear data and reload all channels.

I just upgraded to 17.1 and stopped using Stalker, but unfortunately, no there isn't a fix to this and it's not exclusive to my viewing experience.

Junoir Member
    Happening to me also. I have switched to playlist with simple PVR, Stalker, Couch-potato, xtream, etc.. Drops continued, even with refreshing from Papiao. Very frustrating. This occurs on a firetv box and PC with WIN10 all using Kodi 17.1.

Was going to try older version of Kodi but after seeing others with older versions have the same issue I will squash that idea. Even tried adjusting my video setting in Kodi to see if that was the conflict.

Any suggestions from others would be helpful. (Did the reset of modem/router - operating at 110mbps)

Followup: April 8 - Installed a fresh SPMC (16.6.0 ver) on a FireTV box. Did a IPTV Reset - Configured PVR Stalker and enabled - Cleared TV info and did a reset of firebox - Channels did not drop, played for hours.

Maybe the Kodi 17.1 is the issues. Leave it to smart guys to figure it out.
    Last edited by gregc59; 04-09-2017 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Update of earlier post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12