Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Channels timed out after a min or two..often this happens on many channels

Ever since NFPS changed the url this has been my problem. I watch the stream, then after a min of playing it it kicks me off the channel.

Half of the listings become unwatchable with everything compounded. Any resolutions? I reset the portal reset the guide is this just something anybody is experiencing? No emulators.

Also no playlist settings for MAC authentication users...umm what is this? Can somebody point in the right direction to bypass this? If i can?? Thank you for looking.

I'm really the only one experiencing this? I usually don't have issues I can't resolve, but this makes it unwatchable and i can't figure out why is the server upgrade ruined my subscription?

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    God hear everyone's voice, my friend. First of all, what system are you using? What player are you using? Internet bandwith?

Quote Originally Posted by asesinopr View Post
    God hear everyone's voice, my friend. First of all, what system are you using? What player are you using? Internet bandwith?
    Thanks for the kind words but either it fixed itself or i did enough in the settings but now it back to working like it did before. Congrats on the 5th btw

Derp...it's back to doing it again. I guess that was short lived, some channels don't do it but MOST do. I have excellent bandwidth and running latest Pi running kodi and the stalker client. Everything was working good for the past half year now after update new issues. Bummer.

TV Addicted
    I have the same issue but Im using 66. Ill be watching a program, it will get kicked back to the guide and when I click back on the channel that I was watching it does nothing. At this point I'll try other channels. For the most part the only ones that will work are the non-direct tv channels like RT US or RT Documentary. Now I have to either turn off Kodi and restart or I can go into system, add-ons, my add-ons, PVR Clients, Stalker Client and disable and then enable. Channels reload and then I get to watch TV normally until the cycle repeats itself. Usually within 15-20 minutes.

Operations Ninja
    have same issue with mag,channel runs smooth for 15 mins then goes black.go to guide then try to go to next page and just sits on loading.i have to reboot mag then will load portal ok.

pot?
    What channels guys so others can test them...

TV Addicted
    Again, Im on iks66 but I seem to be having the same issue. I dont know that it makes a difference what channel Im watching, for the last several hours Ive been watching A&E channel 118 but this issue was happening earlier on a different channel and different tv and box.. Earlier this morning I followed the tips that I read in thread "Changed to new p1 URL, video super lagging" and it seems to have helped in that I dont automatically have to reboot. Now it lets me get back on this channel or any channel 2 times, I just timed the first run at 8 minutes and 36 seconds before it kicked me off, Im in the process of timing the second run right now and will report back but basically after 2-3 times of getting kicked of and the getting back on, Im forced to disable and then re-enable stalker, as noted earlier, I can also power off kodi and then power back on but disable enable is faster.

TV Addicted
    Appears to be no rhyme or reason, 1st round lasted 8 minutes 36 seconds, the 2nd round lasted 31 minutes 18 seconds, the 3rd round lasted 2 minutes 1 second, 4th round lasted 1 minute 46 seconds, 5th round lasted 2 minutes 17 seconds. 6th round lasted 2 minutes 37 seconds and now I have to disable/enable again. Interesting that Im having to disable/enable right when the program ended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast