Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    It will work on a Firestick. Install the repo from the zip file available here:

Code:
    https://tinyurl.com/potato-repo
    i tried the link and still cant get it but i was able to find a way to download couchpotato manager but when i try and run it it tells me {wrong network settings or cp not running} do you want to change them now. i have looked though all the post and cant find and info on that

Download the zip file to your computer using the link I mentioned. Once downloaded, sideload the zip file to your Firestick. (There are plenty of videos on Youtube dealing with sideloading to a FS.) Once on the FS, install the repo.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Download the zip file to your computer using the link I mentioned. Once downloaded, sideload the zip file to your Firestick. (There are plenty of videos on Youtube dealing with sideloading to a FS.) Once on the FS, install the repo.
    THANKS for the help! thats what i did using dropbox i got it on there but still cant get it to open im going to start all over and try it again ,start reading from page 1 and see what i am missing

thanks for the help guys i got it working with out the guide i will get it working! this video helped me out allot

Guru
    Just wanted to check in, and reconfirm that UK channels are not loading in EPG. Thank You Sirs.

thank u bro for your time and help . i can side load in fire stick but anyway i can do it in ipad pro? anyway i can use file manger with url to get it ? when i try to use file manager its empty no zip there . thank u god bless .

Quote Originally Posted by japgeisha View Post
    thank u bro for your time and help . i can side load in fire stick but anyway i can do it in ipad pro? anyway i can use file manger with url to get it ? when i try to use file manager its empty no zip there . thank u god bless .
    download drop/box to your firestick use the cloud to move the files around /

Quote Originally Posted by TimeKeeper View Post
    download drop/box to your firestick use the cloud to move the files around /
    Thank u but I'm really confused here .i don't have problem doing it in firestick

the problem is about iPad Pro . I can use pvr stalker but it's missing VOD and adult

That's why I want potato in my iPad

Thx

Guru
    YES! Finally UK epg info back! That was a bit of a long stretch, but all good.

Junoir Member
    Cant load potato tv. seems like the links at the start of the thread no longer work. How do i get potato tv? link.

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast