Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Patato TV
    fist of all... I want to say THANK YOU to those who's willing to help me answer any issues here
    sorry... I've been busy for the whole weekdays... I don't have much time to maintain this thread

Quote Originally Posted by stoner420 View Post
    Great work couch cant wait for the update hoping the 24/7 are still a possibility

I appreciate everything this service owes you a lot I was ready to throw In the towel before I found this addon

Appreciate it all Brother

thanks for the possitive comment
    your appreciation will always be appreciated

about the 24/7
    yep! I will include it with my next release
    since the feature uses some free services found on internet, thus it will be unreliable.. random ON / OF result lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thebest77 View Post
    For the life of me I have no clue how to get the epg to work I have the channels and vod working but not much use if I have no guide...I have your addon on kodi 16 and have both the mac and donation verification can someone please help me get my guide working BTW this is a fresh inatal of kodi

I'm really sorry... due to my limitation free time...
    Now I'm only focussing on this addon itself (including any found bug and its solution, and also the future development)

for any issue of the Kodi's basic usages, I'm sure you will able to find your answer in any related threads (GOOGLE & YOUTUBE are also the recomended places to go)

Quote Originally Posted by joelluis189 View Post
    I never said I had a MAC assigned. It is blank to be able to use the playlist. Like I said I have a second donation number on p1.iptvprivateserver.tv and it works perfect with all options. p2.iptvprivateserver.tv does not forward to p1.

my addon has no major issues with any custom available supported stalker portal

it also supports the new p1.iptvprivateserver.tv... both types of accounts: DONATION & MAC based ones

@ALL
    one thing you have to know... you may read it as my TERM & CONDITION:

though I can't keep my thread maintained... i will try to read all of your issues here

and if you have provided me some useful related info/details, I will simulate the process to seek where the issues begun

I will only reply if I found the issue is really on my side (within the addon itself)... and I promise to give you the proper patch if I can fix it

BUT...

if there's no reply from me ???
    it means that your issue only happens on your side...
    and as a solution, I will only suggest you to read a lot

you don't have much time to read??? Neither do I lol

couch potato

Thank you for your response. I don't think the problem is with your addon as it works perfect with p1.iptvprivateserver.tv. Only problems with some donation numbers on p2.iptvprivateserver.tv server.

Patato TV
    couch potato

Thank you for your response. I don't think the problem is with your addon as it works perfect with p1.iptvprivateserver.tv. Only problems with some donation numbers on p2.iptvprivateserver.tv server.
    lol sorry for the typo... what I should write before was p2.iptvprivateserver.tv as the picture said

it's really weird if you can use your p1 acc but not with the p2 ???

if your ISP gives you a dynamic public IP... have you tried to reset your modem (or just do a little MAC tweaking with your router) in order to get a new IP

or... if you can trust me.. you can lend me your acc, so I can simulate your problem
    but of course... it's a bad joke lol

as I said to my daughter...
    DO NOT EVER PUT YOUR TRUST IN ANYONE ON INTERNET... INCLUDING YOUR OWN DAD! lol

That will be great!!! I will send you a PM.

Junoir Member
    Hello, so the coach potato app works great, no freezing channels switch nicely but i'm having an issue with the simple IPTV side of it.
    The PVR loads and I can access the channels. The issue is when I select a channel the first 3-5 seconds of the picture is like on fast forward then its all shaky with the sound being 2-5 seconds ahead of the picture.
    Anyone else had this issue?
    I am using kodi 16, fresh install on avov online+.

Patato TV
    That will be great!!! I will send you a PM.

you're crazy mate
    have ever read what Roman Emperor said: Homo homini lupus - A man is a wolf to another man red

btw, pls read my reply

Quote Originally Posted by darkhelm View Post
    Hello, so the coach potato app works great, no freezing channels switch nicely but i'm having an issue with the simple IPTV side of it.
    The PVR loads and I can access the channels. The issue is when I select a channel the first 3-5 seconds of the picture is like on fast forward then its all shaky with the sound being 2-5 seconds ahead of the picture.
    Anyone else had this issue?
    I am using kodi 16, fresh install on avov online+.

maybe it's related with the kodi video acceleration
    you can try to disable it
    or replace the kodi with the SPMC which supports amlogic devices

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by couch potato View Post
    you're crazy mate
    have ever read what Roman Emperor said: Homo homini lupus - A man is a wolf to another man red

btw, pls read my reply

maybe it's related with the kodi video acceleration
    you can try to disable it
    or replace the kodi with the SPMC which supports amlogic devices
    I'm on Kodi 16.1. On p2 portal. Everything was working last night. This morning I am getting Mac and login errors. Any advice? Done multiple resets.

Junoir Member
    Hi guys > I need enable PVR Simple client and the guide will working?

Thanks for help!

Quote Originally Posted by couch potato View Post
    you're crazy mate

btw, pls read my reply
    I could be wrong and you might be a wolf, but if you are a wolf you have a good conscious... Any man that takes his personal time to help others without personally knowing them or having a vested interest, is a good man...

Thank you again!

Fire From Within

Just to let everyone know, we as staff do not recommend anyone share their personal info with other members, except to staff, but I'll vouch for couch pototo if he's ok with it. He really shouldn't need it though.

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast