Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by couch potato View Post
    My new repository:

DOWNLOAD
    Code:
    https://is.gd/anti_social
    Thanks very much couch potato. I downloaded and installed potatoTV in my fire stick. IPTV works fine, but VOD's don't work for me. I hear the sound (no pic) for about 10 seconds, then I see the circle buffering to 100%, but no picture or sound after that! Would appreciate help on this.

Junoir Member
    Has anyone seen this ? When I click IPTV or VOD it hangs on Working. I am currently set on portal p2.iptvprivateserver.tv, if I choose another portal I get a failed Mac. On checker page I am set to the same portal (p2.iptvprivateserver.tv) as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have also done reset and changed Mac address still no luck.

Thanks

Operations Ninja
    Great job Thank You very much

Hey Couch...

I've been able to get the f4mtester working fine using the potato TV app but have never gotten it to work for the PVR. I use the pvr for watching TV and I use the potato TV app for watching the VOD. Often I find I have to select the TV channel multiple times for it to work using the pvr but works the very first time everytime using the potato TV app. I prefer using the pvr for TV since it gives me the epg as well.

Can you possibly give me a lil guide about how to get the f4mtester working on the pvr as well.

Edit.. also I read earlier in the conversation that if I wished to get info for movies in the VOD section I needed to use both donation and Mac options. So I added my mac under my donation and re-setup my potato TV app, reset my donation on the website and Clear Cashes on the potato TV app... still no info under theach movies. Can you assist me with what I may be doing wrong.
    Last edited by tiqz; 04-23-2017 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Added another issue

Patato TV
    PLEASE READ THIS

Until the maintanace has been completely DONE,

I won't answer any question about following HTTP error codes:

• 401: UNAUTORIZED
    • 403: FORBIDDEN
    • 404: NOT FOUND

Quote Originally Posted by koolit View Post
    Thanks very much couch potato. I downloaded and installed potatoTV in my fire stick. IPTV works fine, but VOD's don't work for me. I hear the sound (no pic) for about 10 seconds, then I see the circle buffering to 100%, but no picture or sound after that! Would appreciate help on this.
    if you provided me with the movie title, I could help you testing it

since I don't have any issues like yours, I think the issue is only on your side due to your device failure
    you could try to disable the video hardware acceleration

Quote Originally Posted by bayareapr View Post
    Has anyone seen this ? When I click IPTV or VOD it hangs on Working. I am currently set on portal p2.iptvprivateserver.tv, if I choose another portal I get a failed Mac. On checker page I am set to the same portal (p2.iptvprivateserver.tv) as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have also done reset and changed Mac address still no luck.

Thanks

weird!?

it seems that your device might be running out of RAM
    btw, how many RAM do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by freeloader1 View Post
    Great job Thank You very much

your appreciation will always be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by tiqz View Post
    Hey Couch...

I've been able to get the f4mtester working fine using the potato TV app but have never gotten it to work for the PVR. I use the pvr for watching TV and I use the potato TV app for watching the VOD. Often I find I have to select the TV channel multiple times for it to work using the pvr but works the very first time everytime using the potato TV app. I prefer using the pvr for TV since it gives me the epg as well.

Can you possibly give me a lil guide about how to get the f4mtester working on the pvr as well.

1. change the port # for the IPTV Simple Plugins Player

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...l=1#post188375

2. enable the F4M Tester

3. click "Server: STATUS"
    you have to ensure that the server is ON
    if it is OFF, you have to click "Server: START"

4. disable LIVE TV

5. clear both TV & EPG DATA

6. quit KODI

7. you may also delete TV*.db & Epg*.db in Kodi/userdata/Database/

8. restart KODI

9.click "Server: STATUS"
    you have to re-ensure that the server is ON

EDIT:

Edit.. also I read earlier in the conversation that if I wished to get info for movies in the VOD section I needed to use both donation and Mac options. So I added my mac under my donation and re-setup my potato TV app, reset my donation on the website and Clear Cashes on the potato TV app... still no info under theach movies. Can you assist me with what I may be doing wrong.

which version of potatoTV are you using now?

if you're running the latest one, there is a new option available for clearing both IPTV & VOD caches
    it might solve your issue
    Last edited by couch potato; 04-23-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Hi Couch, yes I am using the latest version from the repository zip which i had to download manually via my computer because strangely enough when I add the hxxps://is.gd/anti_social to my file manager in Kodi 17 and select install from zip it appears the directory is empty. The instructions you gave regarding getting the f4mtester to work for the PVR I have done many times from when it was posted after releasing the new version of Potato TV (I follow this thread daily... so i am well aware of what everyone is saying as well as you).

To be 100% certain I even removed Kodi 17 completely last night and installed a fresh copy installed Potato TV and the required apps like f4mtester the simple iptv plugin for services and did everything as you instructed, only thing I was unable to do of course is disable PVR due to me using Kodi 17 which doesnt have that option. Unfortunately I was unable to get f4mtester to work with the PVR, also I was unable to get Plot info for VOD, I am completely clueless as to where I am going wrong... unless of course its because I am using Kodi 17.

I dont wish to use Kodi 16 due to this :

(This might not be the news you want to hear, but upgrading to the latest version of Kodi is pretty much necessary if you want to continue to enjoy streaming the way you want to. More and more streaming sites are moving to HTTPS, and older versions of Kodi do not offer HTTPS support. This means that at this point you really have no choice but to upgrade to Kodi 17.1 Krypton. This isn’t something that’s just going to go away, might as well do it now. Don’t sweat it though, upgrading Kodi is not very difficult.)

Soooo... perhaps its time to kick the bucket and upgrade with the rest of us Couch

ps. Why cant i install from zip using ur repository in my kodi installation but if I paste it in my web browser on my computer it begins the download just fine. Also just noticed I never told you what device I am using Kodi on... Its an Amazon FireTV (4K Version)

Junoir Member
    [QUOTE=couch potato;189198]PLEASE READ THIS

Until the maintanace has been completely DONE,

I won't answer any question about following HTTP error codes:

• 401: UNAUTORIZED
    • 403: FORBIDDEN
    • 404: NOT FOUND

weird!?

it seems that your device might be running out of RAM
    btw, how many RAM do you have?

I have 16 GB of ram. I am using a Pc running win 7, I have never had issues before.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by couch potato View Post
    PLEASE READ THIS

if you provided me with the movie title, I could help you testing it

since I don't have any issues like yours, I think the issue is only on your side due to your device failure
    you could try to disable the video hardware acceleration
    Hi Couch, I disabled the video hardware acceleration and it resolved the issue! Thanks a lot!

Patato TV
    to be honest,
    now I'm feeling like a blind man who was asked to explain how exactly an elephant looks like

the blind man was surely more lucky than me, because he could touch & feel the elephant

all i can do is blindly guessing based only on what others said,
    which could be only vague and incomplete details

Hi Couch, yes I am using the latest version from the repository zip which i had to download manually via my computer because strangely enough when I add the hxxps://is.gd/anti_social to my file manager in Kodi 17 and select install from zip it appears the directory is empty. The instructions you gave regarding getting the f4mtester to work for the PVR I have done many times from when it was posted after releasing the new version of Potato TV (I follow this thread daily... so i am well aware of what everyone is saying as well as you).

To be 100% certain I even removed Kodi 17 completely last night and installed a fresh copy installed Potato TV and the required apps like f4mtester the simple iptv plugin for services and did everything as you instructed, only thing I was unable to do of course is disable PVR due to me using Kodi 17 which doesnt have that option. Unfortunately I was unable to get f4mtester to work with the PVR, also I was unable to get Plot info for VOD,

as a miserable blind man, I'm not sure which steps you took exactly until you stuck
    it would be so helpful, if you could make a video and show it to me, so I could analyze it to find where the issue started

I am completely clueless as to where I am going wrong... unless of course its because I am using Kodi 17.

I dont wish to use Kodi 16 due to this :

(This might not be the news you want to hear, but upgrading to the latest version of Kodi is pretty much necessary if you want to continue to enjoy streaming the way you want to. More and more streaming sites are moving to HTTPS, and older versions of Kodi do not offer HTTPS support. This means that at this point you really have no choice but to upgrade to Kodi 17.1 Krypton. This isn’t something that’s just going to go away, might as well do it now. Don’t sweat it though, upgrading Kodi is not very difficult.)

Soooo... perhaps its time to kick the bucket and upgrade with the rest of us Couch
    hahaha!

I have 3 version of kodi running on my iMac

and I always test my addon with all of 'em, before I decide to share it with you

I have my own reason why I hate krypton

yes! I know all issue regarding the old version of python used by older kodi

and as my dad used to tell me: when there's a will, there's a way! lol

ps. Why cant i install from zip using ur repository in my kodi installation but if I paste it in my web browser on my computer it begins the download just fine.

is.gd is a url shorten service, like goo.gl, bit.ly, tinyurl.com
    • it will make an alias for your real url
    • it will redirect you to the real url, only if your client allow it

Quote Originally Posted by bayareapr View Post

I have 16 GB of ram. I am using a Pc running win 7, I have never had issues before.

16GB??? it's more weird!

as a miserable blind man, I don't know what exactly happened on your system

thus, I would ask you to do a little test:

1. quit kodi
    2. open windows file-explorer
    3. go to %APPDATA% folder
    4. find kodi folder, then rename it with kodi.ori
    5. restart kodi
    6. re-install my addon (only 1 addon which is mine)
    7. run my addon
    8. quit kodi
    9. repeat steps #2 & #3
    10. delete kodifolder
    11. rename kodi.ori with kodi

if my addon can work, thus your other addons might conflict with mine

Quote Originally Posted by koolit View Post
    Hi Couch, I disabled the video hardware acceleration and it resolved the issue! Thanks a lot!
    congrats mate

Warrior
    As I said before the problem is in the link they are .ts no problems in the addon as people say a video speaks more than a thousand words i use 1 channel of usa and one spanish the 2 stopped after few seconds I thought the maintenance was to get a good m3u but no it stay the same jajajaj

HTML Code:
    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2ahz96q&s=9

Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast