Why is Live Tv freezing on AVOV units VIXO 2 and tvonline vers. 2

Moderators, Help me understand why the AVOV boxes have freezing on some channels on live tv like ch 120 and ch 119 my favorites. After the HD change over the stream is interrupted on ch 120 as if the flow of the data packets is not continues automatically. If I click on the remote button for the menu or the info button it will stop the freeze and continue with the next packet of data. If I don't move it and let it do the retrieval on it own it takes longer making it in-watchable. The same happens in my friends house and he has fast cable internet. So my DSL 6MB speed is not the only one. Please give some suggestions for the AVOV. I have tried to lower the quality on the display form 1080 display to 720 display but that does not help. Unlike on KODI where the video quality can be adjusted to the internet speed capacity the AVOV has no other adjustments. I see that other people have freezing also with other units like the mag. and many post that they don't experience any freezing on any channels. But I have had freezing for months now. I'm asking for a small group of friends that I tec. support, please help and pass along to the technicians if this is something with the network that can be fixed on these models. Thank you.

if video is freezing could be either 2 things your isp or the priovider simple.
    Lets Go !

It's happening on my isp and also on my friends who is another isp in another town and with much higher speeds. Mainly on live tv channels some not all. It they are HD it will happen more. VOD work well ok they may buffer from time to time. Is this a iptvprivateserver issue with some boxes? I seem to understand that from other posts. Moderators please advice. And other viewers do you guys have these issues even after the resent changes? Sometimes the freezing is worse and other times it more bearable. Ch 119 even has some pixilation and green tint lines on the screen because of the issues. Thank you for your response in advance.

Are you using a vpn? Mine freeze a lot when I use vpn. When I disconnect vpn, it works great. However 6MB is a little low. For good quality, I think you need about 10MB. How many other devices do you have connected to you DSL? The more devices connected will affect your speed.

i tested all day yesterday and all was fine what i saw no freeze but again you my watch something i dont do box and router sometimes that helps a lot and it could be they are working on channel too

No VPS is not on and 6MB on DSL is all that is available out here in my small community. And of course we take turns for streaming. But at least my son can use Xbox live that does not take much net, and I can watch a VOD no problem. But live tv will even freeze when I'm the only user. Thanks for the input. but just wondering if it was still a network issue with the AVOV model boxes. Funny the same 6MB DSL speed works well with NETFLIX HD on two units and Xbox live all at the same time and no issue.

I have a vixo 2 as well with same issues. Speed here at 134 mbps. Problem began about 2 days ago for me.

I have a vixo 2 as well with same issues. Speed here at 134 mbps. Problem began about 2 days ago for me. Oh, no vpn

Thanks redwood, for the reply at my DSL 6MB speed I have had problems ever since the upgrade to HD over two months. And I remember that there was mention in this forum that it could be a AVOV to network issue. Every time there is an upgrade it almost wants to work better. But it continues to fail for me. I switched from 1 iptvprivate server to 5 and it is the same.

TV Addicted
    Same here mostly channel 119 It is unwatchable with lots of green crap and pixelation on a Vixo 2.
    Last edited by wallsofsound; 04-06-2017 at 07:52 PM.