Moderators, Help me understand why the AVOV boxes have freezing on some channels on live tv like ch 120 and ch 119 my favorites. After the HD change over the stream is interrupted on ch 120 as if the flow of the data packets is not continues automatically. If I click on the remote button for the menu or the info button it will stop the freeze and continue with the next packet of data. If I don't move it and let it do the retrieval on it own it takes longer making it in-watchable. The same happens in my friends house and he has fast cable internet. So my DSL 6MB speed is not the only one. Please give some suggestions for the AVOV. I have tried to lower the quality on the display form 1080 display to 720 display but that does not help. Unlike on KODI where the video quality can be adjusted to the internet speed capacity the AVOV has no other adjustments. I see that other people have freezing also with other units like the mag. and many post that they don't experience any freezing on any channels. But I have had freezing for months now. I'm asking for a small group of friends that I tec. support, please help and pass along to the technicians if this is something with the network that can be fixed on these models. Thank you.