just go to Walmart after midnight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laser915 View Post
    just go to Walmart after midnight!!!
    Boy ain't that the truth...
    I gather darkness to please me...

Excellent UFO footage...
    HTML Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/ufosonearth/videos/10153235783621821/
    An allegedly leaked UFO video recorded by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was analyzed by the research group called Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU).

The video was captured by a DHS camera on one of its aircraft and released by a DHS whistleblower, also supported by a number of anonymous witnesses. It shows a UFO being tracked by thermal imaging camera and “exhibits characteristics that cannot be explained by any known aircraft or natural phenomenon”… SCU researchers said.

The investigation was conducted by six named scientists and researchers, lasted about two years and it was released recently in a 161-page report.

April 25th, 2013, at 9:20 pm at the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico, the DHC-8 turboprop aircraft was performing a routine flight a few minutes after the takeoff when the crew noticed a pink to red light over the ocean coming towards the south. They worried that the control tower didnīt comunicate them about the incoming traffic, so they called them on the radio and they answered that they had a visual on the object but were unsure of itīs identity. As the object neared land it turned off the lights but was still visible to the thermal imaging equipment from the aircraft.

The source said that a flight was delayed due to this object, which was confirmed by the airport records, which indicate that a FedEx flight scheduled to leave at 9:10 pm was delayed until 9:26 pm.

Details of a response to Freedom of Information (FOI) Act showing that the DHC-8 took off at 9:16 pm were also presented, circled the airport twice and left the area 10 minutes later. Also is presented information indicating that the tower tracked on radar an “unknown object” minutes after the DHC-8 took off, object that apparently came from the ocean northwest of the airport, flew near the airport and then headed north again back into the ocean.

Here are some excerpts from the document:

“The source of this video evidence was vetted and identified.”

“No bird, no balloon, no aircraft, and no known drones have that capability.”

“The object was between three to five feet in length and its speed varied between approximately 40 mph to 120 mph. Its median speed was roughly 80 mph.”

“Apparently submerged into the ocean for over half a mile and flew back out.”

“There is no explanation for an object capable of traveling under water at over 90 mph with minimal impact as it enters the water, through the air at 120 mph at low altitude through a residential area without navigational lights, and finally to be capable of splitting into two separate objects.”

Full Report Here:
    HTML Code:
    http://media.wix.com/ugd/299316_9a12b53f67554a008c32d48eff9be5cd.pdf
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 12-20-2015 at 02:51 AM.

Nice to see your still looking uP Roo!
    FF

Quote Originally Posted by FIRE FOX View Post
    Nice to see your still looking uP Roo!
    FF
    yeah man. where you been hiding?

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Just saw this :

Code:
    https://wiod.iheart.com/content/2019-10-04-video-shows-strange-glowing-objects-in-sky-over-north-carolina/?Keyid=socialflow&Sc=editorial&Pname=local_social&fbclid=IwAR2oiFT0CugvfwPJ66i5aO2xneoiDmduCgKz7Q_hpS5-WQxR1bVxuXbhmtM
    Video inside...! Off the Coast of North Carolina...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123