Probation

Can I use Stalker the old way?

I have done multiple attempts at configuring Kodi 16.1 with the original Stalker client, and can only get authentication issues. I changed my MAC and did IPTV reset multiple times. Other threads I see are telling people to download xstream or something, which is a simplistic guideless setup. I just want the old way to work. I never had any issues until I recently had to do a clean install, and in doing so upgraded from Kodi 15 to Jarvis 16.1 - now it's nothing but nightmares. I followed the setup guide to the letter, trying both of the rocket URL's for Kodi 16.1 with no success. With each attempt, I changed MAC and IPTV reset. Seems to me like the system was purposefully broken. My rocket expires in 3-4 weeks and I'd like to get this working in advance so I know if I should renew or not. Any advice? The aforementioned link has not been any help whatsoever and seems outdated.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    It not broken.
    just undergone cahnges
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    I tried setting up with a 79 MAC for URL ttp://portal1.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html

I was also using the guide link for yahyabell - but that is unrelated to authentication issues.

What else do I need to change in relation to the guide at http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...et-up-tutorial

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    78 mac is needed for stalker apps

use the new server url.. is posted in anouncments forum
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    I had tried the URL http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/ with a 78 MAC and did not work, but will try again. Unfortunately I searched papiao too much and cannot access my Mac / reset options for 24 hours. Very aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    I had tried the URL http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/ with a 78 MAC and did not work, but will try again. Unfortunately I searched papiao too much and cannot access my Mac / reset options for 24 hours. Very aggravating.

Did you ever get this working? I am having the same issue with anything above Kodi 15.1
    15.1 works just fine but no other version of kodi works for me, I have even tried just upgrading my 15.1 to 17 with no luck, I get the same authentication issue

with stalker, you need hxxp://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/index.html
    I'm on NFPS, but it should be the same.
    /kens

Ministry of Defence
    have a gander here gives you vod as well outside of the pvr

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ghlight=potato

best of luck
    If I helped you why haven't you clicked my rep power