Probation

How to register my MAG254

Hi every one... somebody can help me please.. I was try to pu my password and user name on my MAG254 but always shows error, I disconnected my box yesterday and today when I try turn on I got this message: "please contact your provider to register this device!"I got from Ebay. Thank you

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    is password and User ID the same 12 digit mnumber ? (it should be the Rocket Donation number)
    Did you successfully get the MAC attached to your Rocket Donation ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    User and password are the same 12 digit, if the Mac was attached or not I don,t know I got the box like 6 months ago from Ebay the seller provide me only the user and password. Thnak you so munch

Quote Originally Posted by gjbatista View Post
    User and password are the same 12 digit, if the Mac was attached or not I don,t know I got the box like 6 months ago from Ebay the seller provide me only the user and password. Thnak you so munch
    seems like you have a iptv service that we do not yet know what it is.
    If you left click on my name and send me a private message with any and all info pretaining, then I can get to the bottom of this and possibly help.

Send me email addy too, yours and his if you have it.

look in the Mag's system Info menu for the MAC addy and send that to me too.
    Or could be on a stickier on bottom of the receiver.
    MAC Prefix = 00:1a:79
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-23-2017 at 04:43 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

i received your message and did a check
    In fact this was from a rocket reseller.
    Your code has either expired or stopped prematurely.
    That is all on your reseller, he is the only one that has control of that or can explain why it may have happened.
    I did send you some login credentials thou... you can view your code with them credentials
    Your code may have simply expired, depending how much you paid.

I can see this stuff that some but not all resellers try and pull off, and the stuff that seems to have prematurely stoped and for previously paid that should not have stopped... I do see and keep track of you guys
    Please play fair with your clients
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-23-2017 at 05:29 AM.
    - Frank Zappa