Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar

Host not found message. Is there any changes?

NFPS down...

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asesinopr View Post
    NFPS down...
    Same here.. just tried it.

I have not been able to watch TV normally for a few days.

I don't think it is fair to keep paying subscription and never get answers.

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Ok I need to stop you there. These guys always do their best to answer each and everyone but there are too many to start on. I know there is some issues, but soon will all be watching tv without problems. If you keep having problems after the fix, you can send me a pm, I can help you. But don't bash this forum without knowing the causes.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkodi View Post
    I have not been able to watch TV normally for a few days.

I don't think it is fair to keep paying subscription and never get answers.
    Email Papio directly if you don't think it's fair.... I have been using it for the past week and haven't had an issue on my end. Plus don't forget we pay less a year than it cost for 1 month of cable TV.. If you think you are going to get perfect zero down time service for what this cost a year then you should go back to cable. I have a few different services and the channels go up and down... Do you not think you are paying a fair price for what your getting?

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    Email Papio directly if you don't think it's fair.... I have been using it for the past week and haven't had an issue on my end. Plus don't forget we pay less a year than it cost for 1 month of cable TV.. If you think you are going to get perfect zero down time service for what this cost a year then you should go back to cable. I have a few different services and the channels go up and down... Do you not think you are paying a fair price for what your getting?
    I did not set the price, don't you think it would be courtesy to advise your customers about outages. Are you saying, if there is no service so be it ... FYI, most people here have backup plans because the service is not reliable.

pot?
    I did not set the price, don't you think it would be courtesy to advise your customers about outages. Are you saying, if there is no service so be it ... FYI, most people here have backup plans because the service is not reliable.
    It's over the Internet do websites not go down daily and it's not there fault? How can any website or service know if there will be an ISP issue beforehand and let you know? Yes I'm saying you pay less for 1 year of service then 1 month of cable which can be $150-$200 so yes so be it if it's down for a short period of time.. Once again this isn't a cable or sat TV provider with an 800 number.. If you are expecting or looking for that then you won't find that in this type of service.. If you are paying $100+ a month then I agree complain but your not paying that!!! If you don't like it go test out the others and see what you get... They all have issues now and then period and if you need 100% up time then this isn't for you unfortunately
    Oh I see your a reseller that's why your upset... Is your phone ringing off the hook? You choose to go into "business " and your making the money.. Like every business your responsible for your customers and if you sold them something promising 100% up time and they can cancel the cable and go with you that's your fault alone!! We read this time and time again! You get the good with the bad, every time things are switched resellers come complaining 😂
    Last edited by pod77; 03-22-2017 at 02:02 AM.

TV Addicted
    By the time all the crying is done... It will be fixed ..

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    It's over the Internet do websites not go down daily and it's not there fault? How can any website or service know if there will be an ISP issue beforehand and let you know? Yes I'm saying you pay less for 1 year of service then 1 month of cable which can be $150-$200 so yes so be it if it's down for a short period of time.. Once again this isn't a cable or sat TV provider with an 800 number.. If you are expecting or looking for that then you won't find that in this type of service.. If you are paying $100+ a month then I agree complain but your not paying that!!! If you don't like it go test out the others and see what you get... They all have issues now and then period and if you need 100% up time then this isn't for you unfortunately
    Oh I see your a reseller that's why your upset... Is your phone ringing off the hook? You choose to go into "business " and your making the money.. Like every business your responsible for your customers and if you sold them something promising 100% up time and they can cancel the cable and go with you that's your fault alone!!
    When you and I started paying for this service, we had updates daily if not weekly. Truth MUST be accepted. There is nothing like BAU here.

pot?
    When you and I started paying for this service, we had updates daily if not weekly. Truth MUST be accepted. There is nothing like BAU here.
    Hmm I don't seem to remember that please link the threads there was not daily updates here.... Tell us the "TRUTH" is your phone ringing off the hook and you told people to drop there cable TV subscription and just go with what you sold them? If so that is nobody's fault but your own this isn't a get rich quick thing that some seem to think it is and that must be "accepted" All hell break loose when they make changes for resellers 😉 it's not BAU for resellers when things change. It's probably just like cable TV's 800 numbers when there customers are calling constantly 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast