TV Addicted

Stalker client unable to connect

im using the stalker client addon
    i changed the server to http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/ , i did iptv reset couple of times
    i try to enter back the old server http://portal1.iptvrocket.tv/stalker...l/c/index.html

All i get is the error : stalker client fail to connect

TV Addicted
    try removing any serial or device id info.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    try removing any serial or device id info.
    worked! thanks

TV Addicted
    glad to help!

Junoir Member
    Hi I'm a newbie still trying to get the hang of all this. I just figured out how to get it working in Android Emulator and now want to use Kodi. I'm trying to use the IPTV Stalker Plus addon without success. My question is this: When you say the stalker client addon are you referring to IPTV Stalker Plus or something else?

Also, I understand there's something called Stalker PVR which works inside Kodi but is somehow different than Stalker Plus. Anyways, thanks for any help, now onto looking up what PVR's, M3U's, EPG's mean and how they work.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewcifer View Post
    Hi I'm a newbie still trying to get the hang of all this. I just figured out how to get it working in Android Emulator and now want to use Kodi. I'm trying to use the IPTV Stalker Plus addon without success. My question is this: When you say the stalker client addon are you referring to IPTV Stalker Plus or something else?

Also, I understand there's something called Stalker PVR which works inside Kodi but is somehow different than Stalker Plus. Anyways, thanks for any help, now onto looking up what PVR's, M3U's, EPG's mean and how they work.
    Yep it can get confusing i'm not sure if there is a glossary of terms. but this is my recollection, IPTV Stalker Plus is NOT a included addon in KODI you add it as a third party addon also i believe i have read it is no longer working period.
    Stalker Client is a included addon it can be found in addons, PVR Clients, Stalker Client current version on kodi 17 is 2.8.3 and it is working.

TV Addicted
    IPTV Stalker Plus no longer works on Rocket or IKS66.

Playlist loader for me is the best one. I also use an external EPG (Electronic Program Guide)

Within Kodi, under your addons, is a section called PVR. Within this section are several plugins that can be configured. Simple PVR is the easiest. Get an M3U list, download it. Try the M3U list with VLC to make sure channels are working. Then start reading!