TV Addicted

Cool Playlist option is awesome!

I have been using STB Emulator on my Android tablet. It's been freezing and replaying the same scene two or more times. The STB Emulator interface is hard to use (difficult to scroll through menus, etc.). So I thought I would give the playlist option a try. WOW! It is so much better. I can use it in Kodi or with another media player (I use VLC) and the picture quality so far is flawless and I can easily get to the channel I want. I miss the EPG but I am sure that will come in time. If you are not happy with STB Emulator, I highly recommend trying the playlist!

Quote Originally Posted by artvan View Post
    I have been using STB Emulator on my Android tablet. It's been freezing and replaying the same scene two or more times. The STB Emulator interface is hard to use (difficult to scroll through menus, etc.). So I thought I would give the playlist option a try. WOW! It is so much better. I can use it in Kodi or with another media player (I use VLC) and the picture quality so far is flawless and I can easily get to the channel I want. I miss the EPG but I am sure that will come in time. If you are not happy with STB Emulator, I highly recommend trying the playlist!
    In Smart IPTV and SSIPTV the movies do not work.