Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Install from SuperRepo -Playlist Loader, Xtream_Codes, PVR IPTV Simple Client

To get 1 or all 3 of these applications and all from one source, install the SuperRepo repository.

On the Kodi bar, open the File Manager found under the SYSTEM option, and then Add Source
    The next menu opened will want the web address

Code:
    http://srp.nu
    Then name your reposostitory.
    I named it --> super_repo

Then click DONE.

Exit out to the Kodi bar again (the main screen).

Then on the Kodi bar, click directly on the SYSTEMS option.
    SYSTEMS >> Addons >> Install from zip file >> super_repo >> *Insengard >> repositories >> superrepo >> ALL >> superrepo.kodi.repositories-0.7.04.zip

*I choose Insengard for my current Kodi version. You must choose the correct version which you are presently running.

Then wait till you see the SuperRepo Addon Enabled message to appear at the bottom right of your screen. Should only take a few seconds.
    Now we can go get what we came for

Playlist Loader
    SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> Video Addons >> Playlist Loader >> Install

Xtream-Codes-IPTV
    SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> Video Addons >> Xtream-Codes-IPTV >> Install

PVR IPTV Simple Client
    SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> PVR Clients >> PVR IPTV Simple Client >> Install
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-17-2017 at 10:03 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Hey do I need all these things to get the IPTV working. I've recently started getting an authentication error but don't see any instructions. Is there a link?

Cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    To get 1 or all 3 of these applications and all from one source, install the SuperRepo repository.

On the Kodi bar, open the File Manager found under the SYSTEM option, and then Add Source
    The next menu opened will want the web address

Code:
    http://srp.nu
    Then name your reposostitory.
    I named it --> super_repo

Then click DONE.

Exit out to the Kodi bar again (the main screen).

Then on the Kodi bar, click directly on the SYSTEMS option.
    SYSTEMS >> Addons >> Install from zip file >> super_repo >> *Insengard >> repositories >> superrepo >> ALL >> superrepo.kodi.repositories-0.7.04.zip

*I choose Insengard for my current Kodi version. You must choose the correct version which you are presently running.

Then wait till you see the SuperRepo Addon Enabled message to appear at the bottom right of your screen. Should only take a few seconds.
    Now we can go get what we came for

Playlist Loader
    SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> Video Addons >> Playlist Loader >> Install

Xtream-Codes-IPTV
    SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> Video Addons >> Xtream-Codes-IPTV >> Install

PVR IPTV Simple Client
    SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> PVR Clients >> PVR IPTV Simple Client >> Install
    I can't find the Xtreme codes after the SuperRepo addon is enabled? I get System--Addons--install from repository--superrepo rep [lsengard][v7]--when I click on it shows Add-on repository---then get a list of categories with SuperRepo Rep [7] Enabled

Looks like non of the repo addons are downloading? Can some one post a link to directly install?

I can get them all to load but still no tv

Junoir Member
    Our custom addon ans android app wotj woth stalker channels and epg flawlessly .... if the admins want i can create a custom android app and addon to work with iptv66 and xtream codes

my Ipad upgraded and so I lost kodi reinstalled kodi and tried to get tv back can load both Jarvis and krypton but can not find Xtream-codes IPTV on either one is there something I am doing wrong ( load supperepo all repos go to video add-ons but no xtream )

try this repo guys
    Code:
    https://github.com/cubicle-vdo/xbmc-israel/tree/master/repo
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

do I put this in add video source

add source , yes.
    then follow same directions as shown above (except of course with the correct name (Isreal)
    But upon looking, I do not see the xtream codes in that repo anymore.
    The Playlist Loader is included and maybe that was the one I was thinking of.

Addons currently included in this repo are as follows...
    plugin.video.IBA v1.0.5
    plugin.video.KIDSIL v1.4.1, Walla 2.2.4
    plugin.video.MakoTV v1.2.0
    plugin.video.hotVOD.video v1.1.7
    plugin.video.ilten ILTen v1.3.1, MakoTV v1.35.1, MakoTV (web) v1.1.1, Reshet v1.3.2, IsraeLi…
    plugin.video.iltwenty (Channel 20) v1.0.5
    plugin.video.israelive 5.0.6
    plugin.video.israelsports 2.2.8
    plugin.video.makoTV.video ILTen v1.3.1, MakoTV v1.35.1, MakoTV (web) v1.1.1, Reshet v1.3.2, IsraeLi…
    plugin.video.playlistLoader v1.1.4
    plugin.video.reshet.video v1.3.5
    plugin.video.tenil Channel 10 (web) v1.0.2, IsraeLIVE v4.8.6, IsraeLiveResolver v0.2.9
    plugin.video.wallaNew.video 2.2.5
    repository.xbmc-israel restore repo URL to github
    script.common.plugin.cache added script.common.plugin.cache
    script.module.israeliveresolver v5.0.4, IsraeLiveResolver v0.3.3

I have found the plugin as well and if you want you can use it and simply install as zip file, then after it is installed you can find the plugin in your Video Addons
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/d3cgqifvt902kde/plugin.video.xtream-codes.zip
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-26-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast