As mentioned in a previous thread I did get Stalker to work but it would die every 30 minutes. I gave up and simply used rockets new M3U list service.

To set it up:

1) Go to https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket and log on using your your email (or 16 digit Order number) and your 12 digit Rocket Donation number

2) If you see 00:00:00:00:00:00 in the MAC address box, skip this step. It there is a differnt mac address, select "Change IPTV Mac Address". When the dialog appears box, delete everything in it (do not put 00:00:00:00:00:00) and press submit. Now log back in.

3) You should now see 00:00:00:00:00:00 in the MAC address box. Right below you will see Playlist. Click on Select Playlist to the right of it and you will see a selection of different playlists

4) Pick the one you want. For Kodi, I used Generic M3u.

5) You will see an URL appear right under the playlist box. Select and copy the URL

6) In Kodi, go to PVR addons and select Simple IPTV Client. If you are using Libreelec it will not be installed by default, install it from the Kodi repository

7) Click configure and click right to get in to the General settings.

8) Make sure Location is set to Remote Path

9) Click on M3U Play List URL and paste the URL you got in step 5

10) Click right and select ok to save, then and exit.

11) Clcik on enable and the channels should load.

Option:

You may want to download the list so you can edit it or potentially get faster switching performance. Just remember these links do change or get added to once in a while.

1) Paste the URL from step 5 into your browser, a file a a .m3u file will download

2) Save the file somewhere on your Kodi machine

3) Go to Simple IPTV, and click on configure then click right to get in to the General settings.

4) Set Location to Local Path (include Local Network)

5) Click on M3U Play List Path and and a dialog will open. Navigate to where you stored the .m3u file and select it

6) Click on enable and the channels will load

Note that you will not be able to use a standard m3u editor because of the added account and password info. I used a simple text editor to edit mine and it worked great.

Enjoy!