Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Warrior
    OK... It most probably opens on a default page, you then have to find the folder where you placed the m3u list. It doesn't know.... you have to tell it.

Store the m3u file in an easy place to find it... i.e. c:\playlist or something similar.
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Warrior
    Hi Buz.... I forgot you mentioned you was using a Max Tv 4k box, of which i have zero knowledge. How did you download the newlist.rar, was it on a computer or did you use the android box ?? If it was on a computer then you have to unpack the file (Winrar) and place it on a usb memory stick and plug that into the 4k box. Then using the option 'File Browser' look for the usb memory and copy the list to your box.

If you downloaded straight to the 4k box then I don't know if you can unpack the file there, maybe someone who knows that box can help you there. My earlier comments were made thinking you had a PC (computer) I'm sorry, my experience with android boxes is zero.

no,, u'r right. that's been confusing me, as i don't consider the 'puter as local.. i do have the file on a usb drive,, plugged into the stb, & trying to figure out what's next.. i loaded it to RootA, whatever that is. it's the only place that showed the files on the usb..
    chasing em all!

Quote Originally Posted by Buz 1 View Post
    no,, u'r right. that's been confusing me, as i don't consider the 'puter as local.. i do have the file on a usb drive,, plugged into the stb, & trying to figure out what's next.. i loaded it to RootA, whatever that is. it's the only place that showed the files on the usb..
    i'm still really lost here.. i followed u'r suggestion(by pm) to delete mac & got a ready made channel list.. i just can't figure out how to get it on my box.. there doesn't seem to be a option to download to the box itself, so i have no ideal how to get it done.. when i configure the simple client it fails to offer the option to start or run.. the stb says something like "powered by OTT sumthing. it's an android box with KODI 16 loaded to it.. kind of a bummer, cause i could have ran KODI on my "'puter & saved the $100(its.connected by network)... i loaded the c-list to a memory stick & can't find an option to download at all..
    chasing em all!

Warrior
    Sorry, I'm not going to be of much use to you with that box, you might look in the Android section here and see if there is any help there. Searching on Google there are lots of similar boxes and from what I can see you would have to use the filemanager to get the m3u file into the box and then point simple client to that location. Some of the info in this clip may be useful >>
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2TKzCickrQ

Junoir Member
    Hello,

Is there a way to get EPG/XMLTV for all the channels hosted by this service? I found in other forums someone hosted a guide for US and UK channels. But, I am interested in a few more, like International and Indian channels. Can someone point me to where I can get this?

Thanks,
    SK

what guide are you using now?
    /kens

Junoir Member
    I'm using this posted in the US/UK forum:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ac...ster/guide.xml

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345