Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    iVue still won't link to the stalker iptv addon...no idea how anyone else has got it to work. I have deleted the .ini files, ran the fixes at least 10 times across 3 different devices, tried uninstall and reinstall and still no luck. Has anyone got this to work willing to share your knowledge??? Only addon it will see is that damn FTV addon that laughs at me each time I try to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I'm not positive on this, but the recent updates to IPTV Stalker (1.0.10) may have made the addons.ini invalid. I'll drop back to see if it works with an older version.

Edit: Yes, this is the case. 1.0.07 works with the ivue guide, but 1.0.10 will not.
    I'm still running 1.0.07 at the guide works perfectly so hopefully its something the guys at Tecbox will look at once its brought to their attention.

i will take a look at the new version of stalker i too am on the 1.0.0.7 version so for now stick with that untill we see whats happening

Quote Originally Posted by ivueguide View Post
    i will take a look at the new version of stalker i too am on the 1.0.0.7 version so for now stick with that untill we see whats happening
    working brilliant, outstanding just missing the odd channel ie skysports 5 and the epg channel information for itv 1-2 otherwise flawless,great work by the people responsible for these addons,thank you all

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ivueguide View Post
    working great, excellent work good sir your a true asset to this forum

Just gotta say. This is working great now.. most channels loading, and channel icons loading now too.
    Thanks to all involved!

Banned
    thanks a lot, love it, wouldn't work for me at first because i was using the wrong stalker client... i installed the one fusion repo

Quote Originally Posted by coop75 View Post
    Please note this is not my work but the wonderful guys at the iVue TV guide and is very much a work in progress.

Obviously you need the IPTV Stalker addon as well as the iVue TV guide installed.

The iVue TV guide can be found by installing the following repo on your device -
    Code:
    http://tecbox.tv/repo/install
    iVue repo or following ths YouTube video.

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzepJ1QabXo
    iVue Installation Video

Once you have it installed you need to run the iVue guide once and then close it down again as this allows it to create a database etc.

Now rather than opening it again press the C button on your keyboard or context button on the remote and select addon settings.

Now where it says xmltype change this to stalker (it might take a couple of attempts for this to work) and then go along to the guide fixes tab and select to reset the database and infact do all the fixes in that category.

Once done relaunch iVue TV Guide and it will download the schedule again but this time will have all the stalker channels in.

To connect the channel name with a stream click on the channel program and choose stream and in the addons choose the IPTV stalker addon and then scroll for the corresponding channel.

You can change the appearance of the iVue TV Guide and personally I prefer the DreamTec skin but the choice is up to you.

Again please note this is very much a wip and the guide doesn't have many logos on the stalker channels as yet but these are being added and its a step in the right direction.
    Just a side note. I did this without even knowing this thread existed and stumbled upon it by accident. I accidentally shut off my TV and left the unit on with the iVue EPG open and came back a few hours later. The IPTV Stalker video addon that I am using for NFPS actually populated the link to the channels on its' own. I am not asking for a bunch of negative feedback or neigh-sayers, I am just stating my experience and it worked. Thanks for allowing me the time to add my experience to this thread.
    Last edited by Marley; 05-04-2015 at 09:37 PM.

Hello,
    i just got it to work, but is not showing guide for all channels, i have latest version 1.0.11, also i can't make it to load the channel from the guide, it say that stalker is offline, but i can open any channel directly from stalker, just wanted to share my experience, great add on for guide, great work from developer.

Thanks & Regards.

im getting guide data with 1.0.11 but every time i try to load a channel i get a stalker client error.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast