Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    TV Addicted
    I went ahead and loaded the new kodi 15. from 14.2, now my guide even thou is still working, there is no info on the channels (just # and channel i.e. DIY). guessing I haven't enable something? the disable and enable screen has also disappeared (forget where that is as well). forgive me still learning this kodi thing on my minix plus unit. I do still have all my apps. there is no way I'd be this far without dara and laser and some others. thanks for that. just don't know where the info went, IE, DIY channel, nothing underneath it. I'll figure it out, but if I'm missing something, I'm all ears. good info here folks thanks.

Fire From Within

is.gd didn't autoupdate, so the guide data is old. I'm sure that psycon will be on it as soon as he notices it.

TV Addicted
    thanks dara, will have a look for that, will figure it out, it's a mission now, thanks, your correct psycon has been helpful for me as well. cheers guys.

Junoir Member
    I'm new to this forum and relatively new to Kodi but I've done my research and have had pretty good success with getting my guide matched up with streams etc. The one frustrating thing is I can't get all my "add ons" to come up as choices of streams when trying to link channels. I have iStalker, and sportsDevil and that's it. I did a bunch of research and found many people that say there are several other sources you can use. I downloaded all of their suggestions but none of them will populate in ivue when choosing stream. Is there an easy fix? I would like to get Free Streams and some of the other live stream sources.

Junoir Member
    You should start a new thread, that's hijack bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisemedic14 View Post
    I'm new to this forum and relatively new to Kodi but I've done my research and have had pretty good success with getting my guide matched up with streams etc. The one frustrating thing is I can't get all my "add ons" to come up as choices of streams when trying to link channels. I have iStalker, and sportsDevil and that's it. I did a bunch of research and found many people that say there are several other sources you can use. I downloaded all of their suggestions but none of them will populate in ivue when choosing stream. Is there an easy fix? I would like to get Free Streams and some of the other live stream sources.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by indio17 View Post
    You should start a new thread, that's hijack bro.
    I don't know what you are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisemedic14 View Post
    I don't know what you are saying?
    He is saying that you are taking over someone else's thread so you should start your own thread so you can get better help.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by folcan99 View Post
    He is saying that you are taking over someone else's thread so you should start your own thread so you can get better help.
    Seems a reasonable question because I have read the whole of this thread to try to find the answer to that problem after installing iVue epg. IPTV Stalker does not necessarily have all the channels so sometimes you need to select the channel from another add-on. For many people when you "select stream" these other addons are missing.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122