TV Addicted

Kodi 17.1 & Stalker 2.8.3 tutorial - Working as of March 14 on 3 systems

After many days of refusing to give up, and with some help from forum member karel, I was able to make Kodi 17.1 and the included stalker client work. I believe it has nothing to do with clearing caches and restarting Kodi. Papaio simply changed their authentication system and we need to get authorized. It seems that mac addresses are no longer manged by them so your Stalker MAC needs to be set at 00:00:00:00:00:00 to match their default one. Once you are authorized, you are golden!

Tutorial for Kodi 17.1 with Stalker 2.8.3 client:

1) Reset your rocket on papaio
    2) Disable and remove any 3rd party IPTV add on such as Xtream Codes IPTV
    3) Exit Kodi and restart
    4) Go to add ons, my add ons, pvr clients, stalker client
    5) In General settings, Active Portal =1 Connection time out = 5 (default settings)
    6) Go to portal 1 and enter the following values EXACTLY as shown:

Mac Address: 00:00:00:00:00:00
    Server Address: http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/
    Login: your IPTV + Free IKS Donation number (from the papaio confirmation email)
    Password: Same as Login
    Serial Number: Any 15 character serial #
    Device ID: Any 5 character ID
    Device ID 2: Any 5 character ID
    Signature: any 6 character signature

I did this on 2 Macs and 1 Android and it worked perfectly. I know that device ID 2 and signature are not needed but I had them in anyway and it worked, try it without and I will update the guide if it works. If you get other Server addresses to work let me know.

Some superstitions I would like to clear up:

1) You do not need to clear the data in the Live TV - General and Live TV Guide every time you try a combination. You only seem to need to do that after you are authorized in case you have prior data
    2) You do not need to seem to exit and restart with every try

I was working with my friend and we tried several combinations to get the authorization to work. We never exited, cleared cache, or reset the IPTV. When we finally got everything right, it just connected.

Trouble shooting:

1) If your stream dies after 1 minute, find and install the Easy Advanced Settings Add On, start it, and select edit settings. Scroll to the Network settings and then edit the following:
    • Buffer mode = 2
    • Cachemembuffersize = 5000000
    • readbufferfactor = 5.5

2) If you still get authorization error, go to site and reset your IPTV (need to do if it was previously working and died)
    3) You can always try to reset your IPTV and then go back in and set the mac to 00:00:00:00:00:00 on the pappaio site. Mine refused to update but hey, lets add another superstition on the pile!
    4) If you have channel or guide issue, go into Live TV - General. Scroll to the the bottom and select clear data. Next, go to Live TV - Guide and select clear data

I would ask that you try my methodology and advise if you were able to skip resets, device IDs and serials and let me know if it worked. I would like to have the shortest and most reliable set of instructions possible.

Good luck and let me know your experience so I can update the tutorial.

TV Addicted
    Mine is still working but drops after 10
    Minutes.

Never get authentication error though. Try to reset iptv.