Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is stalker working ??

I was wondering if anyone got the iptv stalker working yet. I am using xtreme code. Stalker is much better because it had the guide working plus the channel line up was great

Fire From Within

IPTV Staker (and variants) no longer work with IPTV66 or Rocket, and may not work for Kodi 17. Time to read the announcements and the stickies for the add-ons. Do not expect an update.

Try using Xtreams-code IPTV or a m3u player, like Playlist Loader.

Guru
    Hi Dara, I noticed you mentioned we should move to Xtreams, and to "weed" off of Stalker Client. But I still see moderators assisting some on instructions how to get Stalker Client working. So not exactly sure on that. Also, once we move to Xtreams, what should we expect. Do we just get a platform for streams to play, should we expect a guide. Because the built in guide is pretty useless. Also, the Super Repo is pretty well known to keep many add ons out of date, and generally a poor maintained repo. And I noticed through all the comments, many area having trouble with the M3U's. Not trying to be difficult or knocking the service, cause I truly enjoy it. Just wondering if this is pretty much what the service will be for the near future. No guide provided, we will need to use Xtream Codes, or hope to make M3U file work some where. Thanks Again.

Fire From Within

Stalker PVR client should be fine, but if someone is a beginner, they shouldn't mess with it as their first player. For me, I don't surf channels, so I tend not to use the PVR functions for Kodi, and really don't care about an integrated guide. If you need an on-screen guide, I suggest iVue, particularly for UK channels, and using an external guide for US channels, such as Titan TV. Maybe in the future the server guys might roll out their own Kodi video add-on, with a simple epg, but don't wait for dreamware.

Someone posted a copy of the Xtreams-codes addon, accessible through mediafire. I had a working repo, KodiIsrael, that did have it. As far as m3u's, it may be user error, or server issues with iptv66. My hope is that others that have success will share their successes, but on the other hand, I get it that some will never be completely satisfied.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    IPTV Staker (and variants) no longer work with IPTV66 or Rocket, and may not work for Kodi 17. Time to read the announcements and the stickies for the add-ons. Do not expect an update.

Try using Xtreams-code IPTV or a m3u player, like Playlist Loader.
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Stalker PVR client should be fine, but if someone is a beginner, they shouldn't mess with it as their first player. For me, I don't surf channels, so I tend not to use the PVR functions for Kodi, and really don't care about an integrated guide. If you need an on-screen guide, I suggest iVue, particularly for UK channels, and using an external guide for US channels, such as Titan TV. Maybe in the future the server guys might roll out their own Kodi video add-on, with a simple epg, but don't wait for dreamware.

Someone posted a copy of the Xtreams-codes addon, accessible through mediafire. I had a working repo, KodiIsrael, that did have it. As far as m3u's, it may be user error, or server issues with iptv66. My hope is that others that have success will share their successes, but on the other hand, I get it that some will never be completely satisfied.
    Dara so what you're saying is that Stalker Addons of any sorts are "No Go" but builtin PVR Stalker Client that comes with Kodi should work? is that correct?
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Banned
    My built in stalker client works fine. Kodi 16.1, Iptv66, nvidia shield

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    My built in stalker client works fine. Kodi 16.1, Iptv66, nvidia shield
    Thank you Freed, then if it works on the Shield then theoretically it also should work on AFTV. It works on my other AFTV but I got a new route for a friend of mine who uses AFTV and for fok sakes I can't get it to work for some reason.

Banned
    I don't know what an AFTV box is. If it's Android based then should be OK. I only have android devices and works no problem.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    I don't know what an AFTV box is. If it's Android based then should be OK. I only have android devices and works no problem.

Good luck
    AFTV=Amazon Fire TV which is running Amazon's version of Android TV.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    Dara so what you're saying is that Stalker Addons of any sorts are "No Go" but builtin PVR Stalker Client that comes with Kodi should work? is that correct?
    Essentially correct. The IPTV Stalker video add-on creates a portal url that gets sent to the server, and because the server redirects that url, it returns garbage back to the add-on. It could be fixed, in theory, but there are too many places where the code change has to be made, and at the same time, NFPS still uses undirected urls. As far as the PVR client, there have been reports that people have got it going and there is no reason to doubt that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast