Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

How to get an IPTV66 Playlist

How to get a IPTV66 m3u Playlist

First thing you have to do is visit iptv66.com and log onto your Route code using your 16 digit Order number and your 13 digit Route Donation number.

Once you are logged on to your Route, use the Change MAC function that is found there and delete your MAC address that may be linked there. If you do not or never had a MAC linked, then do not worry about it, no need to delete it if it was never there to start with.
    Do not enter zeros as the MAC, just delete the MAC that is there now.
    It may revert to 00:00:00:00:00:00 on it's own after you have deleted it, and that is okay
    But do not enter the zeros, just delete the excisting MAC, or if no MAC entered yet, then that is one step you do not need to do, the Playlists should be already available in that case.
    *(If at a later date, you wanna revert back to the MAC attached method, all you need to do is add the MAC back on that same web-page and perform an IPTV Reset there too, and you should be in business).

Once that is done, you will see a Playlist selection, click on that and a drop down menu will appear.
    There are a few different Playlist types available, depending what Device or Application or Players you wanna use. Some are config lists and some are txt lists.

As an example for this tutorial we will look for an M3U Playlist.
    Scroll down thru that list shown, and choose Generic M3U
    Now you will see an http address appear there just below where your MAC had once been
    Either click the address or copy that address and paste it into your Browsers address bar OR you can highlight the complete address and left click on it and choose .... Open in New Tab.
    Next you will see a hotlink appear, choose Save.
    That Playlist file will now be saved on your PC somewhere, prolly in your Downloads folder or wherever your downloads end up at

That's it as far as getting the Playlists.
    You can grab as many as those Playlist versions as you want.

**Very important ...
    Do not share these Playlists. They are linked to your Rocket and password, with the password even being included in the http address for each and every channel.
    If NFPS sees that your access is being streamed from more the one device and same time, your Rocket will be stopped and you will be banned from the service.

So play nice with your Playlists

You can also edit these Playlists on your PC or laptop (arrange channels and delete unwanted channels or VODs).
    Create an exact copy of the original (or just save your work renamed, then the original will still be available) and then open one of the playlists in note-pad or word-pad and delete the channels you do not want or rearrange the channels.
    Save and rename and Ensure it stays as an .m3u file (not a .txt file) and also is kept encoded as UTF-8 (for this Generic M3U file).
    If you are not sure if it saved as an .m3u file, just right click on the file and select Properties and check file type there.
    There are some Playlist Channel editors that make the process faster. The VLC Media Player will even allow you to edit them.
    With the VLC on laptop you can open your playlist and view channels playing... and at same time you can start editing the same list as easy as that.

**But remember, do not have your playlist playing on your TV and also thru your PC on VLC Player at same time or that will get you in trouble with NFPS

Kodi addons that work with m3u Playlists
    --- Playlist Loader -Playlist Player
    --- Simple iptv -Playlist Player
    --- PVR IPTV Simple Client
    --- VLC Media Player (VLC Player also has PC versions which can include Portable versions for all types of devices)
    --- Xtream-codes

Xtreams_codes is another Kodi addon that works with these Playlists, but it is a bit different .
    It is however also a good method to use these Playlists, and with different procedures and functionalities.

Most any android will work.

This Tutorial was written for iptv66 , but Rocket and NFPS will be the same , except of course for the websites

iptv66 Playlist discussion is welcome in this Sticky thread.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-12-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Hello....my question is....i have a mag 254 i didn't charge anything when you guys change the server so thats means i have the service with iptv66 with my mac id from my mag254....do i have to do something now with the playlist...i have service but channels coming and every 30 seconds freeze and come back again all channels...do i have to chance any settings on the iptv66 website or its the something wrong with the service or because new server....anyone can explain for me....thanks you so much

TV Addicted
    Do i need any playlists or because i have mac address from my mag 254 i don't need any playlist.. because the service on all channels freeze every 1mnt or 30 senconds and come back again....thanks for help and im trying to understand this new server

these Playlists are only an added option and you do not need to use them, but theoption is pen for you.

Some Playlist methoods work very good and even help with any freezing, depending.

Click on that link in the opening Post here and read thru that tutorial

Your Mag reiver is av=ctually one of the betterdevices to stream these playlists
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ist-on-Mag-STB

That tutorial for the Mag is also directed at rocket service but iptv66 will work the same, as long as you use the iptv66.com website and not the roc=ket website.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Helloooo crazed 2.0 nice to meet you
    ...thans for your answer....so i think i will live it like that i dont like to make changes so much i dont want a miss up my settings....do you know when the channels going to work normal i mean to watch normal no only 1 mnts and freeze and go black and come back again and like that.??? And also my favorites channels i can save them but when i go to list for favorite channels i found they're not order as how i put them they reordered automatically by channels original # that's happening with new server and the freezing every 1mnt o 30 seconds and when i change channels only shows channel # but with out info channel.....if you have a mag 254 you will know what I'm talking about...do you know if they will fix this or how long my friend.....thanks so much amd thanks for helping people...hope you answer my questions )

Very difficult to give answers to those questions Cesar
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I hope they fix it.....now the channels changed faster than before is good but now crashing or freezing and the favorite list is not working as before....thanks crazed for your time and thanks for put back the channels list amd updated...hope you update any good news when you hear something about this new server hope they fix this thanks my friend

Operations Ninja
    tried for 3 days to get the playlist..change mac to blank,choose generic,open new tab with the url given,,get blank page?
    dont work for me..and after 3 times cant do crap for 24 hrs..

Operations Ninja
    figured it out,after changing mac to blank, did a reset and now im able to save playlist.

Quote Originally Posted by monty49 View Post
    tried for 3 days to get the playlist..change mac to blank,choose generic,open new tab with the url given,,get blank page?
    dont work for me..and after 3 times cant do crap for 24 hrs..
    Same here, first time it was easy, but now I just can't get the d... playlist. So frustrating why does it have to be so unreliable?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast