Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Im using m3u Simple TV Player (yes mine finally started working) but like everyone else, 2 min...crash...5 min...crash...etc etc. Any reason or resolution?

Junoir Member
    Hey guys, I'm new at this, but i got 2 MAG250 at home, 1 of them its working fine, but the other one, it's only loading the channels list or the (EPG), but it's not showming any channels.
    can anyone help me on that, thanks.

Junoir Member
    This sucks. Crashes at least 10 times during a 30 minute local news.... I've noticed This past week my TV is off more than it was on just so I don't have to deal with all the crashes. I used to just turn it on and let the TV run in the background.

And people on here were talking about PVR Simple Client. I just went thru my PVR Client list and there's only 2 things there. Does anyone know the link to the repo so I can add it to my File Manager list?

Junoir Member
    The problem is not the method, the problem is definitely with the streams themselves. Most likely the problem is on the server side and the sad thing is that not only is not being fixed but nobody is bothering to give us any sign of hope.

I and my clients have decided that we are temporarily giving up any hope on the service and will not renew our accounts for now. I'll keep my eye on the progress of this issue and keep checking here. I'll renew once things have been fixed...

yep...thats frustrating ...over a week now channels still crushing and a lot of buffering...nothing better...and there is no answer when that will be fixed...

Junoir Member
    Another day and still crashing constantly on most (all?) channels.

I swear I spend more time on this forum and less time enjoying TV.... This whole "update" has been problems since day 1. Not here to share jokes. Any mods have any real news as to why the newly upgraded service has so many problems? I was under the impression that improvments were underway. Whoever manages the servers architecture should be shot. What are you guys running Windows NT? Please fix the crashing every 2 minutes!!!!

I am getting good service with my free ones until 66 gets it working decent again.
    Had to watch Fox News - Hannity, on my cell phone last night, crashing every 1-2 minutes.
    And I have three donations.
    I'm sure they are working on it.
    It seems good right now.

Junoir Member
    I'm still having the crashing issues. Sometimes it gets better that I can watch a full TV episode and crash only 3 times, then there are times like right now that it crashes every 1 to 2 minutes trying to hear the news give updates about the healthcare bill when it cuts off constantly. Does anybody have a time line on how long it will take before it goes back to normal like the Stalker Pro days?

Junoir Member
    Mine is working fine on Kodi 16.1, Android box. Is it specific to some channels?
    I like to watch UFC Network LatinoAmerica but it's not working. Any status on this channel?

Thanks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast