Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Operations Ninja
    what channels?Good here....for wiw.

Junoir Member
    Yeah, the channels don't stay on for more than 2 minutes at a time and I'm trying to watch the morning news about the snowstorm here in New York. Will it be like this forever or is there going to be an eventual fix to the crashing?

Junoir Member
    Same problem here for second day now... No one seem to answer the crashing issue ??

Junoir Member
    Hi.... SO i read this Trump Diversion post for complaints....

If you can swing the ban hammer so easily, cant you remove the irrelevant content as to not have people feel they cant ask for assistance or when the service comes back up?

I have had 2 years of subscription and on a day where we are all snowed in (Not to be confused with Snowden) .... it would be nice to not have to keep clicking the ok button to watch one cycle of the news.

Using the xtream codes method no mac.

Does mac method with stalker client work better?

Can there be an admin who is knowledgeable in the product enough to test ALL methods and not just tell us the preferred?

Not all of us run android and we don't all want to use VLC when we come from Kodi Land.

Junoir Member
    Dam Karny a bit off topic don't you think ???

Junoir Member
    I'm not sure if he is off topic or not but he does make some valid points...

I don't see what the need was to add the xtream codes platform. The stalker platform was working just fine. In fact it gives a better "STB" experience with channel numbers. I am telling you now that if this platform is dropped I will not be happy at all. It's a shitty and time-consuming experience trying to browse channels in xtream codes!

Now back to the issue at hand, I can barely watch a channel for a few minutes before it crashes and gets stuck for a few second before I am able to play it again. How long will this kind of frustration continue for? Please, I plead for someone to at least give us information as to what is going on...

Waiting in anticipation...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Has anyone tried the Playlist Loader or Simple TV , just for something to compare with this crash issue ?
    PlayList Loader app from Kodi superrepo or IsrealKodi repo (I think).
    O you migfht already bhave it. Do a search in your current addons and it might be there. I found it already onboard here, with a search.

I have it but seldom use it, as it is pretty basic Player with littel functionlity, it does change the channel thou .
    But it would tell you something, depending on results.

Or do you guys alraedy know that is isloated to the xstreams_codes ?
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-15-2017 at 03:25 AM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    I have tried all methods Crazed 2.0, they work great. Playlist Loader is fine if you use the M3U URL (I use iptv66). Simple PVR also works very well, I just don't like the EPG loading each time. I use an external EPG for programs. Now most of my viewing is early in the morning before work, so the server load is likely pretty low.

I tried xtream-codes, but didn't find the need to continue as I prefer the M3U method over the MAC type method. But it works, I just never stayed with it very long. I do remember my MAC had to be erased. If I get time later today/tonight I can load it up again.

I've customized my M3U channels using VLC and loaded these into Playlist Loader.

Folks may have issues with is going through VPN. At one time the IPTV services were locked to an IP address, which must be used consistently. So each change of an IP address meant going into the portal and doing a reset.

I usually have a channel up (CNN or MSNBC) without issue for 2hrs or so, never resets for me. Using Kodi 16.1 on a W10 machine. No need to move to Kodi 17 until they get all the issues resolved.

Junoir Member
    I have tried xtream-codes and VLC using M3U URL. I have also tried my old method of using Stalker with MAC. Unfortunately with all of these methods I am still not able to watch most channels without crashing after some seconds to minutes.

Very frustrating :-(

same here...channels are crushing, a lot of buffering....since new server is on

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast