Junoir Member

I got the live Tv channels to work, but no EPG.

Hello everyone,

At Least the channels work but no EPG. I am just like you, having the same problems with the new URL. I tried everything but now I got it to work again.
    My system is on my computer using windows 10 running Kodi on the Jarvis 16.1 with the ilks iptv 66 server. Below are the steps
    to get your TV working again. This may help all servers installments using the "Xtreme IPTV and the Simple Client PVR.
    Step 1.
    In your running Kodi TV program or whatever you are using, go to Systems >settings> TV or Live TV>General>
    Turn live TV "Enabled" to OFF and select "Clear Data". Next select Guide and select "Clear Data". Answer Yes to clear.
    Step 2.
    Back out of Settings completely and select "File Manager" under the "SYSTEM" Tab.
    Scroll down to "Add source" in the File Manager screen. Click "Add source" twice to activate.
    Type in the link http://srp.nu/ to replace the <None>. select done. Now enter a name for the media source as per the
    video instructions type ".rep.iptvtalk.jarvis" and select done. Now back out completely to home screen.
    Step 3.
    No"Settings" under the "SYSTEM" tap. Select Add-ons>Install from zip file. Look for your file named ".rep.iptvtalk.jarvis">
    jarvis(or whatever system verse of Kodi)>categories>video> and select the only file there
    "superrepo.kodi.jarvis.video-0.7.04.zip" wait for it process.
    Step 4.
    Select "Install from repository" now scroll down to find your file listed as "SuperRepo Category Video [Jarvis][v7] and select it.
    Scroll down to "Video add-ons" and select it. Now scroll all the way down to "Xtream-Codes IPTV" and select it.
    Step 5.
    Click the "Install" and wait for the downloading to finish and become "Enabled". Now you must right click on it for a new dialog box to appear.
    Now select "Configure" in the small dialog box.
    Step 6.
    select the Website line to enter new information. This is where your new server link will be place here. Now back the old link listed and type
    your server address: http://s1.iptv66.tv and select done.
    next enter your Username which should be your donation number.
    Next select your Password and PLEASE take your time to enter it because it is hidden with *****
    and select done. Leave the Port settings at "80" now select the OK button.
    Step 7.
    Scroll back up to the top and back out of listing until you arrive back at the "Video add-ons" screen.
    Back out again to the Add-ons screen and select "My add-0ns" which is the first listing.
    "PVR IPTV Simple Client" and select. Go to "Configure" and select. Under the heading "General" select the "Location" arrow for "Remote Path"
    Next select the "M3U Play List URL" and remove the current link information. Now type the link to your new server as follows
    http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/ and select done.
    Step 8.
    Go to "EPG Settings" and select the "Location" arrow for "Remote Path". Now select the XMLTV URL and type in the link
    http://yahyabell.com and select done. You should adjust your EPG Time Shift to fit your hours. Remember UTC is 0 and east coast is UTC-4.
    Select OK button.
    Now close the Simple Client and back out until you arrive at the "SYSTEM" screen labelled "Change Your Settings"
    Step 9.
    Select TV or LIVE TV and in "General" select "Clear data"
    Go to "Guide" and select "Clear data" and Yes to clear. scroll up to "General" and select "Enabled" to "on"
    Restart your Kodi again. Step 10 is on you.....Enjoy your LIVE TV channels!

ROAMING
    Clear instructions and I sued them to set up the Xtream Codes Addon…works well but no epg to speak of.

Need to clarify though: how is the Xtream Codes IPTV linked to the PVR IPTV Simple Client?
    something here

Junoir Member
    Thanks for this.

I followed your steps.

Step 10 for me is 269 channels loaded. But when I go the live tv the it says unknown channel for all.

I'm on Kodi 17.1 ( also tried Kodi stable release 17.0 same results )

Tried to clear data in LiveTV a few times. Some the result is unknown channels sometimes the result is channels with numbers like channel 12345678 etc.

this is from my log:

20:40:06.533 T:2652 ERROR: AddOnLog: PVR IPTV Simple Client: URL 'http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/' missing #EXTM3U descriptor on line 1, attempting to parse it anyway.
    20:40:06.535 T:2652 NOTICE: AddOnLog: PVR IPTV Simple Client: Loaded 269 channels.

In Xtream codes video-addon only some channels actualy work.

Seems the option to download m3u have been fixed, So now I dowloaded a m3u list. That gives me about 3700 channels in Simple PVC client with correct naming. But still only a very few channel actually work.
    So far none of the US and UK based channel are opening. Streaming errors.