Probation

Vixo 1 Won't connect

Need help with my Vixo 1. Since yesterday, a message popped up on my box. "This box is blocked by the server. Contact your service provider". I rebooted and reset the box. Checked donation/mac and all checked out ok. Not sure what to do next. Any help would be appreciated.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Click the very bottom link found in my signature below.
    Read thru that entire thread (will not take long).
    Follow them directions.

OR

Click the link just below and follow them directions for an alternate method to view your channels
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...aylist-on-Avov
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Hi crazed 2.0. Thanks for responding. I don't have rockets service I have iptvnumbers service.

Your first action should be to contact them.

Send me in a private message your login credentials and email, I may be able to get you some needed info in order for you to log into your code via the website (our supported website)

When and if you do get in contact with them, tell them that I want a kick-back
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    I did and they are working with me right now. Will keep you posted. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ftarider View Post
    I did and they are working with me right now. Will keep you posted. Thanks
    do not wait too long

Send me a message as outlined above.
    I may be able to find the needed Client ID for you
    - Frank Zappa