Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Still problems with "Favs"

For some reason many channels suddenly became favorites that were never tagged as a favorite??
    I only wanted the channels I watch to be favs but all these other unwanted channels became favs as well.
    I tried to "unfav" them but the show up again as a fav if I scroll down to the next page
    or exit totally, either way they all come back.
    Anyone know how to permanently "un-fav" a channel now? Is there a new process?
    This problem just started with the last update and seems to have somehow
    disabled the yellow favorite function on the my Mag 254.
    Any help would be appreciated because I have to scroll
    through unwanted channels to get to the one I want to watch.. thks

TV Addicted
    I have exactly the same problem with my Mag 254. Does anyone know if a factory reset will fix the problem?

iptv
    There is no reason for other channels to be in your favorites list, the only thing I can think of is if you have marked a channel say 100 which was some thing that you wanted, the next day 100 was changed by the provider to something else, the only thing favorites look for is the channel number and it displays the new entry. I am not sure if this will help but display all channels and take out any marked favorites, go to show only favorites and make sure nothing is displayed, reboot the unit and mark channels that you like as favorites, reboot one more time and see if the new list stays.

Thks for the suggestion iptv,
    but I tried to follow your steps but as soon as I un-faved the first page of "display all channels" and deleted all the favs and went and did the 2nd page and un-faved them as well. Then I looked back at the first page to check the deleted favs but all the un-faved channels were all marked as favs again.
    It didn't matter whether I un-faved them by just selecting show only favs or show all channel display,
    the same thing would happen and none of the favs would stay deleted.
    This only started when the latest update was installed. Up to then the fav yellow button worked fine.
    I even reinstalled an earlier program and it did not fix the problem.
    I'm no programer but I think it must have something to do with the way the channels are now displayed.
    There is a now red dot against all channels that was not there in past versions. I think this must lock the channels some how.
    Maybe a moderator might have a suggestion on the right course of action to permanently delete favs and only keep the ones we want.

this seems to be an issue with the 'Rocket upgrade, & should be posted there.. been running the mag 254 since its release without issue...
    mag 254,,,nfhd:cool:

Hey chasing... are you saying your Mag works like normal?
    Yellow fav button works normal and the blue move button is working?
    Both do not work since the last upgrade for me.

TV Addicted
    I was having the same problem with my favorites. I am happy to report that the problem seems to have gone away! Just a few minutes ago I deleted all the favorites. Reselected them all. Rebooted and they were all still there with NO channels I didn't pick! Happy days!

Yes, I'm with you. They seem to have fixed the fav problem
    and now only the ones you set as favs stay as favs with no other unwanted ones...Great work !!

TV Addicted
    So this is for iptv66 they fix it or for rocket....because when i create my fav list i choose my channels by order and then when i check my fav list shows all my fav but in diferent order not as i put them i mean the order from the real # from the channel i can not put them the order i want it after i check they're mix in different order...do you know if they fix it this for iptv66 ?? Thanks if someone answer my questions

The only way I know how to change the fav order is by using the blue move button on the Mag 254 remote.
    Since the last update the move button does not work and so you can't change the order of the fav channels.
    Hopefully it's on the list to get fixed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast