Junoir Member

Playlist Issue (Channels keep switching)

Hey I got the my channels to work using the playlist method but I'm only able to watch a channel for around 2 minutes before it forces me to the next channel. For example I'm watching Cartoon Network, and then after a couple minutes it switches me to the next channel Nickelodeon. I will have to manually switch back to the channel I was watching originally every 2 minutes. This happens while using VLC Media Player as well as the Playlist Loader add-on on Kodi.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyna View Post
    Hey I got the my channels to work using the playlist method but I'm only able to watch a channel for around 2 minutes before it forces me to the next channel. For example I'm watching Cartoon Network, and then after a couple minutes it switches me to the next channel Nickelodeon. I will have to manually switch back to the channel I was watching originally every 2 minutes. This happens while using VLC Media Player as well as the Playlist Loader add-on on Kodi.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    I think that will happen to anybody.
    That is the way VLC Player works. If the channel you get kicked out of channel because video/channel not working, it does down to the next one on the list which does work. I don't know what this is caused by, maybe internet connection not working well ?
    Seems most of the channels on your list not working that well then if that is happening. Otherwise it should stay of a particular channel if it is stable.

Just edit and included the channels links you do like to watch then there will be less changing to channels you don't want to watch. I think Crazed posted tutorials discussing how do edit using notepad, please check.

Just edit one of your favourite channel link on the m3u file using notepad and see what happens for that channel and see if video on that channel plays or not ? If your internet connection is working and it doesn't play then means it is not working, choose another channel link.

Try Simple Client for Kodi for your m3u playlist. It works well and I don't think it would do that if you use it.

Zhong