Junoir Member

Angry Refund not issued

Hi,

So I tried to activate 4 boxes, but after multiple issues mainly due to zero response in a timely manner got an email saying a refund has been issued 10 days ago. I have contacted my bank and they said they received nothing from you guys. I waited until yesterday to ask what was going on, and again zero response. This is the worst experience I've had with you guys, as I've had zero issues with my initial subscription. Please help!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perob66 View Post
    Hi,

So I tried to activate 4 boxes, but after multiple issues mainly due to zero response in a timely manner got an email saying a refund has been issued 10 days ago. I have contacted my bank and they said they received nothing from you guys. I waited until yesterday to ask what was going on, and again zero response. This is the worst experience I've had with you guys, as I've had zero issues with my initial subscription. Please help!
    good morning
    a lot of people in same boat as u refund I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on that

Junoir Member
    has there been an ownership change or something, I agree with perob the first two donations I reiceived immediately this time I renewed and nothing but problems, 3 days to get code and now 4 days with stb blocked and no response from donation provider.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by riphammer View Post
    has there been an ownership change or something, I agree with perob the first two donations I reiceived immediately this time I renewed and nothing but problems, 3 days to get code and now 4 days with stb blocked and no response from donation provider.
    They upgraded their system. But they didn't test it on Mag box to see if it works or not.
    So now it has come to this. Letting us trying to test it for them. It is like the blind leading the blind. It is like we are being used as guinea pigs. And it shouldn't be this way since we are paying customers we deserve more than this. L.O.L.

Zhong

Warrior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perob66 View Post
    Hi,

If you haven't paid your CC bill, I suggest you dispute the charge.