IF YOU HAPPEN TO BUY A CLONED T6 RECEIVER, DO NOT LOAD OR EVEN ATTEMPT TO LOAD A BIN FILE ONTO THAT CLONE.
YOU WILL END UP WITH A BRICKED RECEIVER THAT IS NO GOOD.

Clones have been bought from aliexpress and they are out there.
Be sure of what you are buying and I'd stay away from aliexpress when shopping for a Dreamlink T6

DO NOT LOAD or attempt to load a .bin file onto a clone T6 receiver.

The clone receivers do not except .bin files. The Chinese clone makers have used a different file extention for their clones.
They started with copies of the original T6 files and adjusted the way they boot up their clones and some other things and also changed the file extention from .bin file to another type (which I forget what that was at the moment). they later started produce their own files , but still not a .bin file.

The visible differences that I can see, comparing the original T6 I have here, compared with photos seen on the web

-Mine has the rear power switch with Off / ON showing
-Others has the rear power switch with O/-- showing

-Mine has on the outer gift-box and on the top flap, the bar code is on the same tag as the zone tag, one ontop of the other.
-Others have the bar code on same flap as the zone tag but they are separate.
*I also have 6 or 7 other dreamlink original receivers and they all are the same, with the bar code sticker ontop of the Zone tag.

-Made in Korea insignia is permanent part of the gift-box cover's front design. It's shown in bottom right hand corner, front of gift-box cover.
-Other don't seem to have that. The Made in Korea insignia is missing from box cover.
*I also have 6 or 7 other dreamlink original receivers and they all are the same, with the Made in Korea insignia on the front of gift-box cover.

-My remote keypad's record button has a red dot
-Other remote keypad's record button has a white dot

These are just my observations comparing the one I have in front of me and others I have seen on-line. Don't let pictures fool you thou. I seen one ebay with all the correct signs of an original but seems the actuall receiver that is sold may not be the same as what's pictured.
Prove of that is at ali-express sites.
At the china clone site, the pics of the T6 are as I see it, with the signs of an original. But they do not send you that pictured T6, they send you their clone.
Them pics would have been taken from a original T6 found on-line someplace ... and not of their clone.