Stb emulator through vpn flashrouter no live tv

I just purchased a vpn flashrouter that connects with my firestick. But when I connect to stb emulator, it connects but will not display any live tv or videoclub.
    I think the vpn router is being blocked only on stb, does anyone know the answer?

STB and VPN'S??

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar3.0 View Post
    I just purchased a vpn flashrouter that connects with my firestick. But when I connect to stb emulator, it connects but will not display any live tv or videoclub.
    I think the vpn router is being blocked only on stb, does anyone know the answer?
    Hi, sorry I don't have the answer you are looking for. But I am searching for it. As I own an Invidia shield TV box and I recently purchased a 3 month subscription to a VPN. But when I connect to the VPN all my apps work except for the STB emulator. I'm going to keep searching for the answer to using the STB emulator with a VPN and why it doesn't work. Or better yet how to make it work. There has to be some type of setting on the STB emulator to allow it to work with a VPN. I'm guessing since it changes your IP address that is linked to your box it doesn't recognize it. I will keep searching for the answer. If you find a solution please hit me up. Thanks

thanks for checking. I have a support ticket with the company that the router came from and it might be a multicast setting in the router. I am waiting for answer from them also. My vpn service works exactly like what you described and you are right about the IP address. I am using a dual router setup and the problem is only with stb.

Did you try the iptv reset? Try it now. Hook it up through your vpn, and perform iptv reset
    Then restart the emu.
    It worked for me and now on vpn through router.
    make sure you are all on the same page; through your computer / vpn router go to site to perform reset, then make sure your shield is connected to same network through vpn router/ start emu sign in and wait for usbdrive connected , may have to sign in a few times so their end receives info.

Junoir Member

Help please

Hi, I am using iptv66 and have recently installed on one new mxq android box STBEMU (FREE) and firestick STBEMU (PRO). Both are fully functional EPG and Channel Listing the only channels that work I noticed were the very low resolution channels. but the videos do not showing. I have it setup on both similar devices installed two weeks ago and they are working flawlessly up to now. Tried resetting mac and uninstalling and reinstalling.

Can any one help me please?