Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Players

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Simple TV
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#F!odE1wJIa!blJT1wlvZcHXxdTdbiyJGA!9Md0WaCR

I found this not long ago and really am liking this Player as an M3U player.
    Picture in Picture function and Multi Picture in Picture too.
    Screenshot function.

This is a Windows application only.

It is loaded with functions for just a Simple TV Player
    You might wanna check it out.

Recording seems to work.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-17-2018 at 08:24 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by extreme24 View Post
    thanks great program
    VOD are working now with the Simple TV player too
    i may have had some user glitch before, but VOD are working now.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    How do I pay and where do I go to sign up

Junoir Member
    Yep, just started using it. App works, but is somewhat clunky with no mouse capability. I dislike the keyboard navigation to put in an URL. Clunkly. Uploaded several m3u playlists. Found a low percentage of working channels.

Am trying to find a way to easily make my own m3u playlists as I have no need for 1000 channels of "content". 30 that I want would be a good first goal.

As a simple test, I went looking for a Russia Today stream, but it turned out to be a m3u8 format. Haven't been able to get that into the SmartIPTV app. Need help there. Much to learn.

Bruce

Warrior
    if you are using ssiptv app on your smart tv the app runs .ts .m3u8 .flv. mp4 ect

Ministry of Defence
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    VOD are working now with the Simple TV player too
    i may have had some user glitch before, but VOD are working now.
    crazed you able to dig up a tutorial a little unfamiliar

do I choose nightly or a build....I exracted the zip to folder I created ran the exe and am getting errors.....clearly im missing something cheers
    If I helped you why haven't you clicked my rep power

Quote Originally Posted by stoner420 View Post
    crazed you able to dig up a tutorial a little unfamiliar

do I choose nightly or a build....I exracted the zip to folder I created ran the exe and am getting errors.....clearly im missing something cheers
    I used the build option when I used this Player.

It was awhile ago I ran this and I think it was on a laptop with windows 8 or maybe 7
    I will have a go at it again soon as I have some time.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-07-2017 at 03:12 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Hi, I am using the SmartIPT app (xxxxxxxxx) with M3U with options, but there are errors with the EPG, because some channels are not recognized properly. Doing some research, it seems there are special codes for the app to recgnioze the channels. Is there any chance for having a special M3U list for this software? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by catz; 07-11-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by javramos View Post
    Hi, I am using the SmartIPT app (xxxxxxxxx) with M3U with options, but there are errors with the EPG, because some channels are not recognized properly. Doing some research, it seems there are special codes for the app to recgnioze the channels. Is there any chance for having a special M3U list for this software? Thanks in advance.

your app should be able to play an edited playlist as per the thread linked below...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...lient-with-EPG
    - Frank Zappa

credit goes to mameyo1 for bringing this to us

ProgTV - the simple but convenient and universal software for watching TV and listening to radio channels over Internet or local network.
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.progdvb.progtva&hl=en
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...Players-ProgTV

Developer: Andrey Borodin (Prog)

Support for various types of data sources:
    - IPTV over HTTP/TS or over UDP-proxy. Multicast only if your device support that. Blind search.
    - Support of one or more M3U(M3U8),XSPF channel lists. Channel logos, guide, autoupdating.
    - Guide (EPG) in XMLTV and JTV formats support (include zip, gzip)
    - Internet TV and Radio. ITV format of lists (from ProgDVB)
    - Support of Kartina TV, Xtream-Codes IPTV panel, ..
    - Torrent TV links in M3U or other links format.
    - DVB over IP.
    - SAT>IP.
    - Client of ProgDVB for receive channels from DVB device.

Main functions:
    - TimeShift
    - Record.
    - Scheduler.
    - Subtitles.
    - Information about channel format.
    - Interface is optimized for phone, a pad and TV (include remote control using).
    - Support of more one channel list in same time.
    - Favorites list.
    - Per channel zoom and ratio settings.
    - Equalizer,AGC, Spectrum.
    - Folder for user logo of channels.

(ProgTV is contained by the minimum quantity of Ads and hope banners won't prevent to watch TV. For remove of advertizing and at the same time and to support my project, it is possible to buy "removal of Ads" in the application).
    Code:
    http://forum2.progdvb.com

here's the .apk version of this Player...
    Code:
    https://apkpure.com/progtv-android/com.progdvb.progtva
    here's a couple videos from one of our members... thnx
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLRNhuY0NTA&feature=youtu.be
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN8zHXda5hs
    Install progtv and then open it on your device.
    Find the TV Sources option and open that.
    The first choice is ITPV Client and then another IPTV Client. Click on one of these and that's where you enter your playlist URL
    example : p2.iptvprivateserver.tv:80/get.php?username=************&password=*********** *&type=m3u&output=ts
    *Add http:// at the prefix and replace the ************ with your donation number.

You can also enter the EPG URL here too. That's the line that is labeled as GUIDE.
    Then scroll down to bottom of screen page and use the OK option.
    Then click the big back button seen at the top of the screen page, found beside the TV Sources heading.
    You should be taken back to main menu with the choices on the left side of the screen.
    Click on Update and that will update the URLs you just added.
    After it has updated successfully, click on the Guide to check that out or the Channel List option and that will now open your channels.

A wireless mouse or air mouse will really help with this setup procedure.
    You can also copy the URLs on a text document and put that on a USB device and insert that device into iptv receiver and when you see the 3 dots at the end of a line to be entered , click them 3 dots and options will come up.
    Here you can choose 'From Text File'
    I think you can use a Playlist from USB here too. The path would be usb/sda/sda1

To see your USB content, click on either Select File then Storage.. then top folder icon with the 3 dots (its a back function). then the USB option should be there in that next window

I have not gotten this all figured out yet but its a start
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-05-2018 at 08:18 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast