Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dara, I am sorry, but I have Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and have no idea at all what is in the video you referred me to. Isn't anyone able to help me just do the most easy and simple thing to get IPTV66 working in my M8S Pro Android Box with Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and USING "IPTV Stalker Plus"??????????? I am truly becoming very depressed now because I just don't understand "ALL OF THIS" stuff. Can ANYONE HELP ME?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kjerome View Post
    Dara, I am sorry, but I have Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and have no idea at all what is in the video you referred me to. Isn't anyone able to help me just do the most easy and simple thing to get IPTV66 working in my M8S Pro Android Box with Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and USING "IPTV Stalker Plus"??????????? I am truly becoming very depressed now because I just don't understand "ALL OF THIS" stuff. Can ANYONE HELP ME?
    IPTV stalker Plus doesn't work anymore

Go to system then addons then pvr addons then you will see "stalker" you need to configure it first, which crazed posted the instructions in his last post here and then it should work.

Fire From Within

Even though the version shown is Kodi 17, the principles are the same. Find the File Manager under the System tab , and add srp.nu as a source, then install the Jarvis Kodi repo. Once you have the repo installed, find the Xstreams-codes IPTV add-on in the Video Add-ons in repo list, and install.

As I said earlier, and the PM to you, IPTV Stalker Plus does not work for IPTV66. You can also do google searches or a youtube video search on how to install repos and add-ons from those repos.

Banned
    Did you manage to sort it out moose7237?

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Even though the version shown is Kodi 17, the principles are the same. Find the File Manager under the System tab , and add srp.nu as a source, then install the Jarvis Kodi repo. Once you have the repo installed, find the Xstreams-codes IPTV add-on in the Video Add-ons in repo list, and install.

As I said earlier, and the PM to you, IPTV Stalker Plus does not work for IPTV66. You can also do google searches or a youtube video search on how to install repos and add-ons from those repos.
    I have Kodi 17.1 like the video, Do you still install "Jarvis" or “Krypton” I installed both but I can not do anything with the Video add-on. Zeroed out my mac - using http://s1.iptv66.tv

So then I "disabled" XTream Codes"
    and enabled "Stalker Client" and "Stalker Simple Client"
    "Stalker Simple Client" loaded 27? channels but the TV tab does not appear and there is no "enable" in the PVR & Live general settings.
    I am using "Confluence" skin.

I would uninstall Kodi 17.1 if I could find 16

Fire From Within

Make sure you have no leading or following blank spaces in your route number. If you still aren't working, you can PM me or any other moderator to check.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Make sure you have no leading or following blank spaces in your route number. If you still aren't working, you can PM me or any other moderator to check.
    Thanks -- Its the same route number I used with Stalker Light.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by pelermon View Post
    Thanks -- Its the same route number I used with Stalker Light.
    Then it should work. You might have a corrupted Kodi setup.

Dara, I did "exactly" what you recommended me to do. I went to "System" the "Addons" and located "Stalker Client" it was disabled and I enabled it. Now I need to configure it correctly and the video that you mention is no longer in this thread. Do you know where I can find that video? Also, under "PVR Clients" is there anything else I need to install or enable other than ONLY "Stalker Client"? Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH!!

Fire From Within

Sorry, I can't give you complete directions on how to use the Stalker PVR client with IPTV66, using the new portal url. My guess is that all you use is the new portal url, and do IPTV Reset to clear info at the server. I no longer test it, and I don't have a test account for that server.

I did not recommend you to enable the Stalker Client, by the way.
    Last edited by dara; 03-11-2017 at 02:31 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast