Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dara, I got to the "configuration" portion of the Stalker Client, but the person I purchased my box from already has a bunch of entries in there. I just don't want to mess anything up. Also, when I try to enable my "PVR IPTV Simple Client", it is not loading and I have to keep disabling it. I also installed Xtreams-Code into my Video Addons. Believe me Dara, I AM trying my very best to get this fixed, but since I am so new to this, it is very challenging. Based on where I am right now, please advise me what I need to do? THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Fire From Within

Start with Xtream-Codes first, using just your route number and the website (http://s1.iptv66.tv). Make sure your route number is exact in both userid and password fields, then let me know if you have a connection. If not, PM me your route number, and I'll test it. If those don't work, we may have an issue at the server.

I'm sorry, it was someone else that said to install Stalker Client. Please just tell me what I "should" be using to use IPTV66 Live TV services. This should be very simple but it is not because I am totally new to all of this. knowing that I am using a M8S Pro Android set top box with Kodi (Jarvis 16.1), please just tell me ONE time as simple and easy to understand as possible "step by step" instructions of exactly what I need to do without using IPTV Stalker Plus anymore. I just want you to know that when I say "I am sorry", I mean that from the bottom of my heart. It is because of people like yourself that teach new people like me to become like YOU someday (hopefully) :-). I have the utmost respect for you and the admins here helping everyone, you have no idea. I also HATE that I have to keep asking for help, that is why this time, if you would be kind enough and just provide me just this ONE TIME a simple step by step "tutorial", on exactly what I need to do, including ALL of the steps involved, then I will be able to move on and finally have IPTV66 Live TV working again and owe you my life! :-)

Please also know that I am getting different advice from you and others and I think that is why there is so much miscommunication on MY part, and I apologize for that. This is why I would like to just stick with YOU on this (only if you are willing to still help me).

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    the confussion is not about mis-communication. It is about the fact that your Stalker version will not work.
    And now you have to decide weather you want to continue with these Stalker applications or move on to the Xstream Playlists methods as dara was explaining.

If you want to continue with this Stalker method then you must use the version that works.
    Which is not what I would do.

I would start researching this Xstream Playlist method. In the end it will be much better for you and your children

Just forget about that Stalker stuff, do not even worry about it never again. Leave it closed.

But you will still need the Kodi platform and that is where you would get and run the Xstream addon from.

You would get the addon thru a repository. Them repsoitories are like a library, with each holding addons, some hold different addons.

You would be wanting the xstream_codes addon

Check the tutorials on how to do all that.
    Really is fairly easy, just seems difficult looking at all the info.

Start at the begining and follow the steps.
    That Video can be found in the ANnouncment threads or I think dara has it linked here in this thread for you already.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Fire From Within

I think we have some success.

EVERYONE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD!

HERE IS YOUR FINAL AND SIMPLE FIX!

Just install Xtream-Codes video addon and configure with your normal IPTV66 settings, but be sure to use the new service URL "website" (http://s1.iptv66.tv) along with your donation number as your username and password and leave ALL OTHER SETTINGS ALONE, and YOU WILL "ALL" BE BACK UP AND RUNNING IN MINUTES!!!!!! :-)
    This was the only thing that helped me and believe me, I have "literally" been working on this for "DAYS" now. Also, LET'S ALL PRAISE "DARA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dara is a TRUE ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I think we have some success.
    I do not know how you did it dara, but I think you are correct

Nice work dara
    - Ren

We also need to PRAISE "CRAZED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kjerome View Post
    We also need to PRAISE "CRAZED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    not true, not on this one.

It was dara's patience and skill at this stuff. that helped here
    Nice work bro...

it was that stalker that had you hung up kjerome. Once you eventually saw that there was another completely different and in fact an easier way, then things fall together nicely
    - Ren

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast