Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

IPTV Stalker Plus IPTV66 DOWN "I AM BEGGING FOR HELP"......, "PLEASE"?????

Rock 99 or anyone else, PLEASE HELP ME, I am literally begging for help at this point. Since you mentioned the new Rocket URL portal above, maybe that will help me? I just don't know anymore. I am very new at all of this so if you are able to help, please make it as simple to understand as possible. Here is my situation. I am using a M8S Pro Android Box with Kodi (Jarvis 16.1). I have been using IPTV66 for a while now. I have never received an error like this. When I open "IPTV Stalker Plus" (addon used for IPTV66 in Kodi), and click on "Live TV", I get this weird type of a long "Log File" (looks like a log file), along the right side of my screen. I sent an email to the support dept. from the main website and they advised me that they performed a "reset" for me and I just needed to restart my box and then try again, STILL THE SAME PROBLEM. I was also "trying" to understand some of the forum discussions and find them hard to understand. One of the administrators stated to use the new "Rocket URL Portal", but I have no idea where or how to use it in "IPTV Stalker Plus" (Stalker). I see on the top there are different Portal tabs. I am currently using Portal #1 for IPTV66. Portal #1: Next to Name: I have "Live TV", Server: set to IPTV66, MAC (Last 3 pairs) are listed correctly, Login: My route number, Password: My same route number, Send Device Info: IS Checked with a "Blue dot", Custom Info: NOT checked and VoD Pages: set to 10.
    Now I noticed there are two (2) more unused Portal tabs on top. If I were to try to use this new "Rocket URL Portal", how do I set that up exactly? Where do I input the actual URL in Stalker, next to "Name"? Also, there is a selection of different Servers, such as: NFPS4, NFPS5, Rocket11, Rocket22, IPTV66 (using now), None, NFPS1, NFPS2 and lastly NFPS3. Which Server do I choose since there are two (2) different "Rocket" Servers, Rocket11 and Rocket22?
    Well, I think you understand my problem and I am HOPING AND PRAYING that someone will find it in their heart to finally help me. I am a single father with 3 children, and my kids are actually extremely mad at me because they ONLY watch The Disney Channel East HD so as you can imagine it is causing a ton of stress in my house. Plus my only car was just totaled in a "hit and run" accident. So now we are stuck in the house and NO LIVE TV. All I can say is "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME"......., whoever helps me, I will be SOOOOOOOOOO APPRECIATIVE and if I can ever help you, I am here for you anytime! Thank you ALL for taking your valuable time to read this, I really truly appreciate any help I can get. Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I moved your post into it's own thread kjerome

I can offer some help.
    If you are using iptv66 then do not switch anything over to a Rocket or NFPS setting.
    That will never work. Keep everthing set for iptv66 with your iptv66 route number and etc...

There is a new server URL address for iptv66 as well
    http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Crezed this url work for stb emu too?

I am not sure what is working with these Stalker Clients or Emulators guys.
    Sorry
    - Ren

Smile Crazed, still need help..., I am truly sorry...,

Crazed, I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH, but how exactly "step by step" do I setup this new URL in "IPTV Stalker Plus" and is that all I need to do?

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unfortunsatly guys I am far from an expert with these Stalker Applications or the STB Emulater from mvas

here are a few quotes i have collected the last couple days thou..
    Quote Originally Posted by forzaazzurri View Post
    With stalker applications, just change the device ID and reset the IPTV at papaio.
    Quote Originally Posted by guillermo3 View Post
    Was able to get Stalker Client to work by changing last four characters of MAC address and submitting and then immediately switching it back to the real MAC at the Papio site. I also did an IPTV reset. Audio seems a little off like others have mentioned. I am running Kodi 15.1 on fire stick. Also, using new URL.
    Quote Originally Posted by 300turboz View Post
    Just to add to this, I had to reload the portal after doing these steps. Once I did these steps and reloaded the portal from the actual mag box all was well
    Quote Originally Posted by stoner420 View Post
    All I did was disable live tv.....clear live tv data .....clear guide data.....change to the new url.....reboot device..clear live tv data .....clear guide data...re-enable live tv
    Using Kodi 16.1
    Win 7
    Stalker Client PVR
    Did the same with my mx3 both working swimmingly
    - Ren

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by kjerome View Post
    Crazed, I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH, but how exactly "step by step" do I setup this new URL in "IPTV Stalker Plus" and is that all I need to do?

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IPTV Stalker Plus is obsolete for Rocket and IPTV66, due to hard coding causing issues at the servers for the new portal URL.

thnx dara...
    I thought I had read that before.

I did just now find the quote below.

Quote Originally Posted by cwh060 View Post

Make sure your MAC address (on the Stalker client) and IPTV66.com site starts with 00:1A:78 the next 3 numbers can be anything. Make sure they have the : in between each set. 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX

Go to TV => General => TV-Settings => Disable first.

On the Stalker client, make sure the following tabs

General = Active Portal = whatever one has the new URL, Lets use 1 for this sample.
    Connection Timeout (seconds) = 90

Portal 1
    MAC Address = 00:1A:78: then the new sub set of 3 HEX numbers. Anything between 00-FF , make sure it matches the IPTV66 numbers.
    Server Address = (http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/)
    Time Zone = America/Atikokan
    Auth Credentials
    Login = Your Donation Number
    Password = Your Donation Number
    Preferences = Prefer Provider - although at this point not sure it matters.
    Advanced
    Token = I leave blank
    Serial Number = Something unique
    Device ID = Something unique

Enable the Stalker Client and exit Kodi.
    Open Kodi and make sure the Stalker Client is Enabled, if not do it again.

Go to TV=>Clear Data - do this twice
    Go to Guide => Clear Date - do this twice.

Got to TV=>TV => General => TV-Settings => Enable

If all works, you should see the Guide start to download at the top.

cwh
    - Ren

Smile Still need help with IPTV Stalker Plus and IPTV66 "PLEASE"????

I am SO SORRY, but what do you mean by the "Stalker Client"? Are you referring to "IPTV Stalker Plus" in Kodi? Put it this way, I have no idea at all, how to access everything above except for how to disable TV in the general tab, which I already did that. But that is all I was able to do. You see what I mean by me being brand new at this and not understanding? I am so embarrassed and feel horrible now. I still can't fix my problem. In the IPTV Stalker Plus addon, there is nowhere to input a "service address", or Time Zone, etc. Just so you know even when I have TV enabled, it does NOT show up on my main menu of Kodi for some reason. All I need to know is exactly "where" I need to go "step by step" to input what you mentioned above in your last post.
    What should I do now?

Fire From Within

See this sticky thread for working video add-on alternatives to IPTV Stalker Plus

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ed-portal-urls

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast