Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Junoir Member
    Been having problem with the xtream iptv addon since a couple of days using p1.iptvprivateserver.tv. Was working fine for about a month. Do i need to change something in the configuration?

Junoir Member
    Check out the links below. Works well for me on kodi 16.1. I had to uninstall my previous version of kodi, I had to locate kodi folders left behind from the uninstall and delete them. installed fresh 16.1 kodi and works great.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...is-new-upgrade

maybe this will help you.
    US channels are still down even after the 36hrs maintenance schedule, as of this writing, it has been 39hrs(03:00 EST).
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-19-2017 at 07:11 AM. Reason: deleted the outside link

Junoir Member
    Just wondering if this would work on a RaspberryPi 3 running LibreElec or do you require an Android OS?

Quote Originally Posted by modernman View Post
    Just wondering if this would work on a RaspberryPi 3 running LibreElec or do you require an Android OS?
    Android OS not necessary, just Kodi. So if you have Kodi, you can use any number of options to access Rocket, NFPS or 66.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by godassassin View Post
    how do you slow down the video he goes so fast i cant see what he was clicking on half the time
    In the Bottom Left Hand Corner there are 2 bars ll . These are known as Pause... put your mouse over and click, this will Pause the video so You can take notes, just click again and video will continue until You click again to Pause etc, til You get to the end...! ;-)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456