Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Guru
    I'm also Getting "Login failed" error popup box "Wrong host,port,username or pass, on Xtreme codes. Zero'd out Mac and reset. Is the username and password the 13 digit code as we had to do with the Stalker Client? Or do we use the user name (my email) we were designated on establishing our account? Thanks

Fire From Within

Did you watch the video? Your username and password are the same, your donation/rocket/route number.

ROAMING
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Superrepo is acting up. I used KodiIsrael to get the xstream-codes addon.

Thank you for this…that is where I got it from…was a real bear trying to get superepo to work….set up was painless and I am up and running on Jarvis.

Just wondering: is it no longer possible to access the service using the stalker pvr client and yahyabell epg? I was really digging that.

Edit: after hours of messing around i learned that the server ID to iks66 has changed and that was throwing off stalker into authentication error.

Now that Ive figured it out, I doubt I'll be using this method to watch but it's good to have as a backup.
    Last edited by Autoroam; 03-09-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Junoir Member
    not working for me
    احلام

Phoneix
    Quote Originally Posted by Autoroam View Post
    Thank you for this…that is where I got it from…was a real bear trying to get superepo to work….set up was painless and I am up and running on Jarvis.

Just wondering: is it no longer possible to access the service using the stalker pvr client and yahyabell epg? I was really digging that.

Edit: after hours of messing around i learned that the server ID to iks66 has changed and that was throwing off stalker into authentication error.

Now that Ive figured it out, I doubt I'll be using this method to watch but it's good to have as a backup.

great you got it finally, wonder why srp.nu doesnt work for some like it should? weird stuff - yahyabell doenst populate the guide very much..don tknow why they dont link up ivue with Xtream codes, others like expat does and its awsome guide to have with an addon instead of pvr
    Last edited by phoneix; 03-09-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Probation
    Worked for me perfect using xtream codes. Had to zero out mac address in my iptv66 acct. Now I have to figure out how to get a guide. Will play around. If anyone knows how to add a guide please let me know. Thank you!

TV Addicted
    @pacmeister1 What port did you input into xtream codes?

Try this epg
    HTML Code:
    http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=282157
    It should see the xtream plugin and you can configure whatever channels you want into the epg. Pit of pain to set up initially, but afterwards works great.

I used 80, but xtream gives me errors. Using this URL into the settings.
    HTML Code:
     http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/
    xtream error log from Kodi

TV Addicted
    I am using KODI 15.2 and the app loaded and I installed my information and it is working great! Like to see a mod to use the epg.

Probation
    Iptv66 Finally working on Kodi 17 pc with xtream codes followed the tutorial to got it installed and filled it with server address and my user name and pass at that point got a login failed error on xtream codes and got it working by erasing my Mac address in route check portal still got a login error then I did a iptv66 reset and it's all working now , hope this help

ROAMING
    still haven't figured out how to get the epg to work with Xtream Codes IPTV….maybe someone will post the solution later.
    something here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast