Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfinger2 View Post
    Thanks to crazed 2.0, i am now watching Tv thru this playlist download option. Thank you sir.
    my pleasure
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Hey guys.

Good job and thanks for the tutorial.
    The channels now work for me.
    What do i have to do to get the guide working?

Rgds

Chris

ROAMING
    [QUOTE=crazed 2.0;181065]

This Tutorial is written for Rocket but iptv66 and later NFPS as well,…./QUOTE]

Is this method now operational for iptv66?
    something here

Quote Originally Posted by Autoroam View Post

This Tutorial is written for Rocket but iptv66 and later NFPS as well,…./QUOTE]

Is this method now operational for iptv66?
    Last I checked a few hours ago, these m3u Playlists would not download from the iptv66 server yet.
    Rocket server works fine.
    I have seen reports thou, that with the iptv66 ... the xstream_codes method may work for you.

The xstreams are a bit different, where you do not need to download a Playlist, it is all done thru the xstream_codes functionality (i think )
    Give it a try

Check the forums for threads on that. The Announcment Sticky threads is where to start
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-12-2017 at 07:34 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.5999 View Post
    Hey guys.

Good job and thanks for the tutorial.
    The channels now work for me.
    What do i have to do to get the guide working?

Rgds

Chris
    The epg would have it's own channel address included in the m3u Playlist channel line scripts, but not sure on all that yet.
    May even have to use the Generic m3u_Plus Playlist version to proceed with any progress with that.
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Last I checked a few hours ago, these m3u Playlists would not download from the iptv66 server yet.
    Rocket server works fine.
    I have seen reports thou, that with the iptv66 ... the xstream_codes method may work for you.

The xstreams are a bit different, where you do not need to download a Playlist, it is all done thru the xstream_codes functionality (i think )
    Give it a try

Check the forums for threads on that. The Announcment Sticky threads is where to start
    I do have xstream working on iptv66, but still can't download the m3u (Assuming that will be available in time). So I can confirm that iptv66 is working on my end with xstream iptv addon, using kodi 17 (latest RC) on windows 7.

A reminder to those with iptv66 attempting to use the xstream addon:
    User Name: (13 digit) Route:# from the iks66.tv/main/search page
    Password: (13 digit) Route:# from the iks66.tv/main/search page
    Port: Do not change (Default is 80)

Note:
    -Both "User Name & Password" will be the same
    -You may need to do a IPTV RESET, I had to, because of receiving the invalid user and/or password error.

Thanks crazed 2.0!

Interesting thing just happened, after posting this reply. I had kept the URL open in the browser tab, so I could from time to time simply hit reload. So I hit reload, and was prompted to save my M3U! So it appears m3u's are coming online for iptv66.

Also I can confirm the m3u that downloaded is working! Thanks again!
    Last edited by rfunderburk; 03-12-2017 at 01:07 PM. Reason: New INFO

Thnx for that confirmation and quick walkthru with the xstream method rfunderburk

AND this is good to hear !!
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by rfunderburk View Post
    Interesting thing just happened, after posting this reply. I had kept the URL open in the browser tab, so I could from time to time simply hit reload. So I hit reload, and was prompted to save my M3U! So it appears m3u's are coming online for iptv66.

Also I can confirm the m3u that downloaded is working! Thanks again!
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior Member
    Since both the stalker and Mag254 IPTV app have the same mac# would it be possible to run both the playlist and the stalker on the same stb?

Quote Originally Posted by jjjackson View Post
    Since both the stalker and Mag254 IPTV app have the same mac# would it be possible to run both the playlist and the stalker on the same stb?
    I see what you are getting at , but I would have to say no on that.
    However, I will not test this to give you a definate answer of no thou
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior Member
    I guess you would have to get a copy of the playlist. I only suggested it, because supposedly you get less freezing on the playlist. This would allow you use the playlist when your having problems with the stalker. I especially remember giving up trying to watch NFL games via the stalker or perhaps tonight when the Sunday Night pay channel TV series come on. Usually, I'm guessing, the server is overloaded on a couple of channels and channels that usually work fine dont.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast