Probation

Angry IPTV Stalker Plus Problem with a foreign virus like script is blocking Channel recept

Every time I click on a channel to open it a script pops up that someone must have sent me that makes IPTV Stalker freeze and not bring up the channel and an error box comes up which has an X and states there is something wrong with the stalker app.I need to get rid of this script that is blocking the function of Stalker.Does anyone know how to do this, or has ever seen such a Stalker blocking script?

Fire From Within

The add-on can't handle new redirects that the server does, so you are seeing error messages, or what appears to be a script. You can use other add-ons that don't use MAC authentication with IPTV66 and Rocket, and soon... NFPS.

Probation
    Por favor alguien podrķa ayudarme a restablecer mi servicio no me permite restablecer mi mac desde ayer y ya van 24 horas

Junoir Member
    IPTV Stalker Plus Problem with a foreign virus like script is blocking Channel reception
    Every time I click on a channel to open it a script pops up that someone must have sent me that makes IPTV Stalker freeze and not bring up the channel and an error box comes up which has an X and states there is something wrong with the stalker app.I need to get rid of this script that is blocking the function of Stalker.Does anyone know how to do this, or has ever seen such a Stalker blocking script?

How to SETUP Kodi with IPTV Rocket, NFPS, 66 for updated portal urls
    video posted from tinieBlax

I got the same thing going and yes we must use a new method to get out channels back. I watched the video info from the the "iptvtalk" using the new addons from "http://srp.nu/" installed in the file manager with the label of rep.iptvtalk.jarvus. Please note I left out some details from the video. This install gets you a new IPTV from Xtream. In the video the server was changed to "http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/" and use your IPTV donation info. Leave the port as it is. I have the former iptv66 so my server is "http://s1.iptv66.tv"

In the video the program provided the channel listings and connected to the channel streams just like it use to be before the script stuff happen. I can get connected to the server, get the channels to list, but I can not get the channels to stream! What am I missing here? I still have the simple client running and I have tried with it being disabled, nothing from the new Xtreme IPTV will stream. I need your help please.