Junoir Member

Exclamation Post here if your service is working and your Configuration

I've seen quite a few people along with me who are only getting the message "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider.". I've tried clearing and re-entering my MAC (on both ends) along with an IPTV reset and waiting 2 days, but my service is still down. This is quite frustrating for myself and others, I just started using IPTV for the first time and have only used 1 day of service before this started happening. Hopefully we get extra days added for our downtime.

So post your configuration here and what you did to get your service back, hopefully this could help all of us.

IPTV Server: IKS66
    Emulator/IPTV Box/Kodi: StbEmu Pro (latest version)
    Platform (PC/Android): MXQ Pro Android Box

I have a M8S Pro Android Kodi box. I am using "IPTV Stalker Plus" with IPTV66. I have already sent an email to support and they said that they "reset my MAC and ROUTE" and if that does not help, then come here to the forum and a Moderator will help me. I have never received an error like this before. Is everyone getting a "Log File" type of long list that pops up when trying to watch "LIVE TV" or "anything else" to the right side of the screen? At this point, I am sure that they are working on this issue, since everyone seems to be down also. I just don't know what to do! I have verified that I still have over 30 days of "PAID SERVICE" active with them when I reset my IPTV (MAC and ROUTE). Any other help? Does ANYONE know what needs to be done on "our end" or do we just need to wait and it is on "their end"? The Moderators of this site should post something to let us know what is going on at least. Please know that they are EXTREMELY BUSY and please be as kind and patient as we can be as they figure all of this out. We just want to know if WE have to do something or if YOU are fixing it??? Thanks everyone and I wish everyone the best of luck! Just think, I am a single father with 3 young children. They are extremely mad at me because they ONLY watch "The Disney Channel East Coast US" and this is the only way for them to watch that channel. I know The Disney Channel is available on other IPTV addons, but they are ALL from the UK and most of the time they are down and don't even have the live feed playing. They just play a feed showing the Disney logo floating around the screen. PLEASE HELP US.................. WE ARE BEGGING FOR HELP....................

Junoir Member
    Yeah it sucks, but on the plus side I've been hearing from other users that the server change has made the service better than before (channels load faster). So I'm guessing we just have to play the waiting game until it gets fixed for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kjerome View Post
    I am using "IPTV Stalker Plus" with IPTV66.....................
    According to Dara, (if I understand his posts correctly) when the IPTV66 server address changed a day or two ago, then IPTV stalker plus will no longer work. The old IPTV66 address is hard coded into the Stalker Plus, so it no longer will work after the server address change. I switched to using the built in PVR stalker and it is working now, I just preferred the Stalker Plus.

I am referencing this thread. News-and-Feedback-on-IPTV-Stalker-quot-Plus

I think the new way to get your IPTV up and running is to use the PVR stalker with a mac address, or set your mac address to be blank, and then use the M3U method with PVR IPTV simple client, or just use the Playlist Loader or VLC on your android or PC. Tinieblax put up a video Use-Kodi-with-IPTV-Rocket-NFPS-66

The new iptv66 server address is http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/

Junoir Member
    No working iks66

Junoir Member
    Hi the portal works fine but it tells me 0 records when I try to browse channels.

Junoir Member
    Ok the portal is work it not channel