Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    Translation:

Crazed need help the stb is set correctly and blocked out what can help me I will be grateful thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Until this gets sorted out so there are no issues... try the newly offered methods to view your channels

for Mag...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ist-on-Mag-STB

for Avov...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...aylist-on-Avov

The Dreamlink T1 would work too. I do not have that model so I can not say which method or methoods would work, but garantied one or two or more methods will.

For those using Stalker applications thru Kodi , there is been many helpful postings in last few days with alternatives to view your Playlists.
    Dara has some tutorials posted for us as well as tinie and some great members been posting up their work and results

For those using Emulators, well you might wanna try Kodi and a Playlist Player

These are not fixes to the STB Blocked syndrome, but are alternative ways to view your same iptv channels as you had before (even a little better, with the added abilities and mobility that can be had with these playlists).

VLC Media Player will play your channels right on a PC or thru an android device with VLC
    VLC also has a Portable version which can be used straight from a USB or folder and no need to install... Makes it easy to use on a Cell phone or iPad or etc....

You guys would be missing out, if you do not look into these Playlist methods.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    can i use the list on pefect player app because i try it and it does not do anything

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreen031 View Post
    When I click the settings button on the menu under the blue button, I select Restart Portal, it loads then goes back to STB Block contact provider appears again. The STB Block appears after loading. I've tried to unplug and reload,...but the block is still on. It does not let me access Home Media.

Do this-

After turn on your Mag or re-boot device and Loading it when it says "Press Menu Button to allow portal selection". Then as soon as you see that press Menu button or the button with the 3 vertical dots and 3 horizontal lines beside the dots, just above the VOL button..

It will then go to Select A Portal For Loading, Choose the first option "Embedded Portal Menu" and press ok on your remote. That will go to internal portal to access Home Media.

Zhong

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mercaax5 View Post
    can i use the list on pefect player app because i try it and it does not do anything
    Seach ru.iptvremote.android.iptv on Google PLay and download and install that app.

Junoir Member
    Crazed after I put in the USB and went back to the box to perform your recent steps my box was overheating. This never happened before until I put the USB in. I unplug it. Just went back to check and perform your steps. I plug in the power to reload but now all I get is a black screen.. I can't reload or see the STB blocker. The box light on the mag is still blue.

Junoir Member
    Crazed after I put in the USB and went back to the box to perform your recent steps my box was overheating. This never happened before until I put the USB in. I unplug it. Just went back to check and perform your steps. I plug in the power to reload but now all I get is a black screen.. I can't reload or see the STB blocker. The box light on the mag is still blue.

Junoir Member
    what I did was go to the donation checker and delate the mac # and up date the donation # then went back and added the mac # and up dated the donation # and that worked

Junoir Member
    Crazed this newly option does not work. My box is not working now. I get a black screen. The box does not even load. This new version with the playlist if I have a smart TV can I open the software and view channels instead of the box. I think the box is now damage after so much troubleshooting for STD blocker. When I inserted the USB my box started overheating since then it is showing a black screen. Will IPTV send me a new box at new cost. A renewal should not be this hard. If there are issues they need to resolve and take care of the customer. Are they going to extend my subscription? I've lost two days.

Still getting the same, after attempt all the procedure with mac blank then mac again,
    I just renewed, my service was normal before, I have lost one day of subscription, I email support and they responded this,

Hi

We Resetted your service in our end, please reboot your receiver and
    check, if this issue persist please contact one of our moderators in our
    tech forum, our staff would galdly help you:

http://iptvtalk.net/forum.php or http://fta66.com/

Best Regards.
    IKS66 Staff.

Junoir Member
    Still no resolution for me. I'm now not able to see anything. The software is not loading. The blue light is on the box but my tv says no signal. Before I buy a new box what should I do. I never got the STB block to remove... Last attempt was to try the usb thing but that overheated my box. Crazed please help

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast